EVENT: THE DEATH OF THE FEDERATION, 29 February 1900

[FOR DISTRIBUTION IMMEDIATE, BCE APPROVED]

There’s lichen and it’s time to party.

In celebration of the good news that Mannar VIII’s ecology recovery is positive and proceeding, noted capsuleer artist Saccade Amir will be hosting a Mannar-style BBQ at the Bloc-a-Bloc Artist Collective (BABAC) on Bourynes VI on Saturday, 29 February.

In keeping with the noble cultural traditions of the Mannar, Ms. Amir’s uninhabited clone will be roasted on-site and served as a symbolic punishment for the human role in the complete ecological collapse of their homeworld. Ms. Amir’s long-term fans may note a thematic return to her roots, as this is not the first time she has died in a fire. Non-sacrificial dishes and drinks will also be available.

We hope you’ll come help us celebrate!

–BABAC Committee Executif

WHERE: Bloc-a-Bloc Artist Collective, Bourynes VI [in-game channel: “Bloc-a-Bloc”]
WHEN: 29 February, 1900 NEST

3 Likes

Freaking Mannars.

4 Likes

Uh… Ewwww?

1 Like

as a symbolic punishment for the human role in the complete ecological collapse of their homeworld

fuxin dong

2 Likes

Don’t be so quick to attribute this to the Mannar as a whole… It’s fairly diluted from tradition, in my opinion…

1 Like

hahahahaha, this is freakin’ awesome

1 Like

Sounds hot.

EYY.

And this is why the Federation must be destroyed.

I can’t even…

1 Like

This I find a little hard to digest.

8 Likes

I must admit I had my own reservations about this one, but I now remember that when it comes to Amir, you can’t really judge some of her work without leaving your comfort zone and taking a Dive to taste it firsthand.

I’ll try to be there.

1 Like

To be a proper pedant, it says the remains will be served, but you don’t really have to eat anything.

But is it Art ? :thinking:

I’m going to say “yes!”

It sure got me thinking, about whether or not using clone bodies made from human cadavers and doing things like installing cyberlimbs on them purely for aesthetic reasons is any less ghoulish than roasting one over an open fire.

4 Likes

Im going to go ahead and suggest that the ‘Traditional Mannar’ bit of this is the B-B-Q, not the cannibalism.

ding

im fancy

3 Likes

UPDATE:

first clone came out bad redoin on a seasoning

rechedule for 29 FEB

3 Likes

…The seasoning was the problem?

Maker’s celestial buttcheeks…

That’s gross! Sad to see “artists” having to go this far to get some exposure.
It’s an insult to human life and especially to all mortal humans/baseliners like me!

1 Like

I mean, let’s face it, it’s ■■■■■■■ protein. This art’s ■■■■■■■■ because it’s treating our meat like it’s ■■■■■■■ special. If she was doing it any ■■■■■■■ justice, she’d serve it over a steel countertop in the blankest tile restaurant installation she could ■■■■■■■ build. Get across how cheap it all is.