[If anyone can suggest an alternate location where this will get more visibility by CCP folks, much appreciated.]
I’ve been loving the events and participating as much as time allows. Even the possibility that there may be more caused me to renew my subscription for a year just now.
My enjoyment and gratification from them breaks down as follows:
- 30% of my enjoyment comes from the the cerebral boosters. Without these, I’d be playing less and not looking forward to the next event with nearly as much anticipation.
- 20% is from the other loot - collecting SKINs is particularly fun
- 20% is being incentivized to get comfortable with low-sec navigation
- 10% of my enjoyment is that each new event something new to do
- 10% is from being forced to move around and explore (especially The Hunt, with lower re-spawn rates)
- 10% is from trying new ship fits and ships I haven’t flown before (Hello Gila!!)
Was that 100? Yup - good. Math check.
PLEASE keep events going - as often as you can. I’m thrilled I’ve had a chance to do three since late last year. I’d be bummed if they went on hiatus for 5 or 6 months.
One thing I’d like to emphasize is that the clearer delineation between the loot value between high-sec and low-sec, the better. It’s a bummer being a solo player (real-life doesn’t allow anything else for me right now) and not noticing much of a difference in drop value when I’m taking the risk of low-sec.
But overall, awesome stuff and content. Really enjoying it. The eggs themselves for The Hunt intrigue me. I see them having a market value when I hover over them, but I can’t wonder if they serve an alternate purpose that will be revealed at some point.
Keep up the great work, and thanks.