you have to donate your ship to npcs to get ???
CCP keep making NPCs do player things
this is the NPC version of
can i have your stuff ?
yup you do
what’s going on? lol
i’m completely lost in this talk
i gave the NPC a heron today ,
I’m afraid that he gets entitled and start asking for expensive gifts
dood doesnt even know hes a carebear. lol!!!
Brother, I didn’t bother with them from the start lol
4000LP for handing over a 60m mining barge is hilarious.
Great job CCP!
Just gotta decline those missions and only accept the ones for Destroyers, rewards are about 2500 Evermarks for spending around 800k ISK…
What? Eve is learn to play and that make eve online better no Kid play this kinda games. ![]()
he could also be to poor
giving ships to npcs?
what?
i barely touched eve this week, i have no idea whats going on
Do you take a standing hit?
yeah the NPCs want all your ships now
they are greedy
edit:
its just cosmetic stuff don’t even botherr ![]()
Yes you get a standing hit for declining more than one mission within a 4 hr time.
Basically decline the first offer, then request another and if it’s the same or just as bad as the first, gotta wait 4 hrs before declining it.
Then you won’t get a standing hit.
Who would you take a standings hit with? You can’t gain standing with Paragon, and they have no standings vs other factions/corps listed in their bio. You can turn in 100 ships and you won’t get a single point of standing with Paragon…
EDIT: I’ll just test it out real quick on a throwaway toon and reject several missions in a row…
The standing hit is with the Agent, go below -2.00 and you won’t have any access.
Not sure about the Corp…
You never get locked out of missions, no matter how low your standing is with an agent. You can always do L1 missions no matter what. I have a toon that I use to purposely fail missions in order to keep the mission items and I have agents that have -5.0 standing with me and still give me missions…
Ok, let us know what happens.
As for my earlier statement, I got the usual 4 hr warning when I declined the first offer and asked for a 2nd one.
Just tested it out. You can decline the mission as many times in a row as you want with no standings loss or penalty. You can keep cycling through all the ships it offers until you come across one you have or can afford…
Patch Notes - Version 20.10 - Uprising | EVE Online There was a huge expansion…this topic is talking about the addition of Emblems and Paragon Missions, which you can click on in the table of contents.