EverMarks

Safety doesn’t care about the EM farming missions, but they care about the miners who care about the EM farming missions, i.e. they gank the miners.

It’s been said a million times during CCP’s PVE nerfbatting in scarcity, the removal of PVE activities will not create PVP, in the opposite, it will reduce it.

High Reward Escalation → blingy ship running an escalation → gank target
Big Rock → Crabs mining the Rock → gank targets
EM valueable → EM farmers → gank targets

OR

No Escalations or escalation rewards poor → no blingy ship running the escalation → no gank target
Rocks removed and sizes nerfed → Tritanium generated by null bots picking NPC loot → no miners in high → no gank targets
EM worthless → no EM farmers → no gank targets

1 Like

I like Corp Emblems…

Are there still people out there who will create an alliance for you?

1 Like

Made the mistake of buying a corp emblem for my Rifter. It’s been applied or so I’m told but it’s not visible anywhere on the ship

1 Like

Nulsec NPC Loot…

Please don’t try to suger coat this debate with npc loot & how nulbears never need to visit HS Safety Space!

Frostpacker knows all about Nulsec NPC Loot as we’re doing our part to bring nulbears into Highsec to mine Veldspar Ore for precious Tritanium!

exhibit a

exhibit b

In 2022 I bought one for my Rifter and posted pics about it here…

1 Like

At this point if you are playing EVE online you are a usefull idiot. CCP is laughing at u

1 Like

Thank you be sure to inform the Pilot @ forgot her name who is searching for that big word about me!

1 Like

My favorite thing to do with the daily Sleeper missions I get, which pay out Evermarks, as a new player (and is basically impossible to complete), is to let it sit there on my overlay. I like a visual reminder to see how out of touch Eve is with it’s incoming players and retention.

So instead, I will focus on completing the other two missions, (which also pay out in Evermarks instead of, I dunno, skillpoints?), which would be far more useful as a new player to have.

Unusual name for a new player.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s a good question. I’m tempted to say ‘yes’ immediately but that would put a bad mark on the game.

Or daily nudge at least.

What can you buy with them? ship emblems that you can’t even see on many hulls

Did u see patch notes from last week?

Fixed multiple issues with decals and emblems not displaying properly across several ships.

I wonder if thats ok now

What about them? I doubt they have fixed anything that makes the emblems inherently bad to view on hulls.

not looking for suggestions on how or what to do, i mean if one doesnt like a certain aspect of game, where else you discuss it if not forums?
i hate this sentence so much " no one is forcing you to…" bro…

Would be so easy to fix . Just let people choose between evermarks and sp rewards when they complete a daily task.

1 Like

Evermarks dont motivate me to do a daily. However, I have a ton from when that award coreesponds with a akill point award. I do like my Corp logo on my ship…but not crucial.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.