Evernus [3.8 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

OP needs to edit main post, link is malware, do not click it

1 Like

Thanks @Sasha_Winston for taking over the project. It’s nice to come back for a bit and see it still alive :slight_smile: Do you have a public repo to take a look what’s been happening while I’ve been gone?

1 Like

thank you for such a cool tool. You do not plan to return? )) https://bitbucket.org/slysmoke/evernus/

1 Like

Not really. Just came back to see what’s happening. It’s good the tool lives on, after so much time. One info: the sde was not 1:1 with the official one - there were additional indexes for faster lookup and a lot of garbage data removed.

any help appreciated?

Здравствуйте, обновился до 3.9.6. когда импортирую ордера из EVE\logs\Marketlogs, или делаю экспорт цен из клиента выкидывает данную ошибку.

Возможно Бд повреждена .

Сделай копию БД %localappdata%\evernus.com\Evernus\db\main.db и удали main.db . Все настойки и история удалится.

Hello, thanks for the awesome program!

Currently unable to do a market analysis. When trying to import data it gives an error when trying to connect to servers. Sso:0 . Any fix for this?

Hello, i just downloaded it from the new website, it says there is a new version 3.9.6. And when i am
trying to do market analysis it says Go Away as response from 133 history server requests

Anyone know how to get the citadel importer to work properly?

same qestion here

@Kurvin_Aideron
hi, how to know, is it now overtimed or not? i have issues with importing marketdata. its is not over 2 h and nothing happen.

and i tired it before same thing.

import of structures does not work. you have chosen too many categories, so the program freezes.

Hey yall, and thanks so much Sasha for keeping evernus alive!

I am getting this error, and I have seen others get it before here in the forum and didn’t really see a solution, so sorry if I missed it.

error on the ccp side https://evemarketer.com/types/56094/ there is an item, no history

Thanks for getting back to me! Makes sense I feel like I have had this before but it clears its self up. You still logging in theses days? I would love to send some ISK your way for your efforts!

Thank you, it is not necessary))

Is there a realistic way to still use the market analysis when the CCP side is down? Could it just look at margins and not at the history at all? I have been searching for any thing close to an alternative and have come up empty handed, Evernus is really pure gold in this field.

I figured out a solution! It wasn’t CCP it was me. I goofed up some setting or other. Reinstalling Evernus did not reset my settings. To do that I found a old post here from June of 18 that said to delete “HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/evernus.com/Evernus” Did a quick google and the v1 market sso:0 problem is finally fixed! Hope this can help some one in the future.

fd8eb4d047b1c015936f709909107ac9
Help I’m getting this anytime I try to import a character, I re-installed and deleted local files, and still.