Evernus [3.8 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

Hi, this is a bug in esi Universe ancestries 500 · Issue #1264 · esi/esi-issues · GitHub

So is there a fix yet?

Well, I somehow fixed it. install the update and you need to delete the local files

Awesome! got it working again thank you so much, I do notice that the character journal does not include ESS Escrow Payment transactions

there will be time I will fix it, now there is a lot of work

What local file to delete?

%localappdata%\evernus.com

Since developer still provides the old version as default download, I was forced to have the “add new character bug”, and lost some time to find what “install the update and you need to delete the local files” means.

For anyone stuck in updating the client and fix the bug with adding new caracter, after you update the program, you must go to:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local

and delete folder:

evernus.com

When you start the program, it will ask to create the database.

1 Like

Hello i become an error when i authorize

https://i.imgur.com/1Ym9VFY.png

Error 2021-01-19 14.24.04
I have an identical problem when authorizing a character. The recommendations given above do not help. How to solve the problem?

read a little higher)

Спасибо! С 5 раза смог все починить! Работает!

Возник еще один вопрос: Не могу добиться данных в разделе scrapmetal reprocessin arbitrage.
Какие-бы настройки не выставлял, никаких результатов не выдает закладка.
Очень бы хотелось использовать данный функционал!
Заранее спасибо!

нужно импортировать помимо модулей , так же минералы и т.д. (компоненты которые будут после переаботки)

Спасибо! Двойку мне за внимательность чтения подписей!
Но справедливости ради не оч очевидно что так надо делать)

Can any one explain the difference to me between best margin, vs margin within the character order tab? It seems that best margin is the most accurate one. Thanks!

Не смог пользоваться, всю глючит. Хорошее начинание как идея но реализация УГ… Автору спасибо что попытался.

if I’m not mistaken … margin is the difference between buy and your sell order. best margin - just the difference between buy / sell orders

That makes sense, thanks for the response!

Приветствую!
Есть ли способ получать цены с цитаделей, расположенных в системах 0.0?
Ручное добавление нужных цитаделей не привело к ожидаемому результату.
Прошу помощи! Заранее спасибо!