Evernus [3.8 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

Без нулевых цитаделей в проге нет смысла

Я проверить не могу , т.к. не состою в альянсах и своих структур тоже нету.
Должен быть доступ к ците.
Можешь проверить вручную
https://esi.evetech.net/ui/#/

bump!

Ok. So I installed the app, without any problem, it does work. When checking for updates I say I want to update. After that the application does not run anymore saying that VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found. Tried to install the microsoft redistributable, however it says it is already installed. Any hint ? I would like to try the app. Many thanks

PS - if I uninstall and retry again, the same problem occurs.

try uninstall Microsoft Visual C ++ 2015 Redistributable and install again The latest supported Visual C++ downloads

1 Like

Thanks. Have it working now. Altough without some sort of documentation, I’m a little lost. Will dig a little during the weekend.

Hi Sasha, you’ve got a very nice portrait.

What’s the name of the apparel item you’re wearing?

Women’s Jita 4-4 Executive Jacket ( when it was added to the game, it was without textures )

1 Like

Ahh, my female alt has a Women’s Jita 4-4 Executive Jacket but it doesn’t look like that. So you’re saying it was first added to the game without textures which is the reason why yours is a silver/white color? Anyway, very nice, definitely makes that Apparel item very rare.

Hi,
is there any support for this program? I get the error when i try to get corp contracts:

Hi, the latest update that went out yesterday killed the market analysis tab. You are unable to pick a region to load.
Evernus Regions

Something is wrong with the database. Rolled back

I’m getting an Error saying “Error retreiving latest SDE information: Error transferring http://evernus.anver.ee/latest_version.json - server replied: Not Found”

No longer supported. F

is it a question of hosting the files or you know whats going on ?
Can we get it moved to github or something :smiley:

hey Nerds,…
I know this worked yesterday
anyone with a clue to what happened to the website?
evernus.anveer.ee seems to be completely non-existant now…
I cant auth anymore, because it just spits out an error saying that the client no longer exists (Image 1) and when I try to update anything it spits out Image 2

Image 1

Image 2
grafik

what do you mean by “no longer supported”?
is it something coming from CCP that broke the application?

Any notions to what is going on and what those of us that heavily relied on Evernus have to expect for the future?

the hosting was not mine and I’m tired.

what do you need to host it?

need hosting and the person who will maintain the program…