Evolving EVE: A Universal Income

Thanks for the post, a good read.

I think that many more and greater horrific events will happen on earth before a universal income makes sense. It might in the future, especially to those who survive the insanities of the psychopaths who rule and ruin this planet.
Income and Race are two of the few things that the elites use to devide mankin into the “worthy” and “trash”, or to use Clinton’s words “Deplorables”.
Money is too precious for some people to give. It’s a sin to them since Money is their god so any idea that suggests giving is viewed as blasphemy.
As for those who pull the strings, irl or in-game, Charity isn’t what they signed up for. They’re here for fortune and fame, the new player or the bum crossing the street is barely more than an NPC, something to shoot at, make fun of, swindle, use…

As for EVE Online, judging by what I’ve seen, it’s just another mmo like most out there that exists solely for profit so the very idea that a player would get 10mil just for logging in is beyond laughable.
I’m not laughing because CCP can’t do it, though, or that the game economy would suffer for it.
I’m laughing because CCP could do it but they won’t. Not a million years.