Fix the Economy

Easy and simple fix, charge for docking at stations based on the value and type of ship. This will suck millions out the system everyday, and be lot faster fix than the bizarre attempts by CCP to fix things by punishing players.

No. We do not need more loss in eve.

In fact, we need to completely remove loss of ISK, if we want to even have the slightest chance of attracting new players. Loss of ISK is what drives players away from the game.

Make all space safe again!

Is there any chance at all that we can get you to either ■■■■ off, or be more creative in your troll attempts?

2 Likes

Do you have a source for this claim?

1 Like

What? This is my genuine view.

Why do you call me a troll, when clearly my opinion is right?

STOP IT! My sarcasm detector blew up again because of you.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just look at the dwindling player numbers.

Here is an individual example of a player losing his stuff and considering leaving the game.

It is also a well known fact, that losses drives players away. Just google it.

1 Like

“dwindling”?

Bad players leave because they make dumb mistakes all the time. I don’t see how this is “driving players away from the game”.

But why has EVE Online been able to continue operating for almost 17 years if one of the core aspects of the whole game is that loss is permanent? Why hasn’t the entire playerbase been driven away?

Also “just google it”.

I don’t see anything here that supports your claim. :thinking:

Edit: and here comes the moving goalposts and whataboutisms in 3… 2…

3 Likes

No, if you don’t like it, don’t read it.

The current numbers are only inflated because of the current pandemic. It is statistics 101. This is high school level of knowledge.

I am a professional game developer and it is a well known fact within the industry, that losses drive player away from a game.

Learn to google, since “does loss drive players away” is a really bad search term. It is a universal fact, should not be too hard for you to find, if you have some elementary education.

To the point of the post, what is wrong with a tax, a charge for docking, certainly in real life there would be a charge to pay for services.

This is a game! Not real life!

People come here to get a break from life and just chill. More ISK sinks is bad, when I just want to see my wallet numbers go up!

Therefore all ISK losses, be that taxes or asset loss, should be banned from the game. It is that simple. People will come running back. I am confident, that EVE would be the single most popular MMO if this was implemented.

I guess CCP do not like to make money.

And I just want to see people learn how to play the game instead of crying and whining like you are right now. But we can’t all get what we want. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How will I know I don’t like it if I don’t read it? Anyway, I wasn’t replying to you, but to the clown who keeps spamming ‘make all space safe space’ in every thread he finds. The forums don’t make that clear unless a quote is included, sorry for the confusion.

Tsh. These bittervets afraid of change.

Just because I am right, it is suddenly “crying and whining”. Maybe grow a soul and repent. Inflicting harm on other peoples space pixels is clearly evil. Evil has no place in games!

Do you have a source for this claim?

And I’m the president of a multi-billion international corporation and it’s a well known fact within successful businesses that children lying on the forums don’t know what they’re talking about.

So what search term should I use instead?
Please, enlighten me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do not need to tell you if you have a brain.

You will know when you enter the right letters into the search bar.

But making all space safe again is the only option to make eve a popular game.

Go troll somewhere else. You have said nothing of value in this thread.

Got you beat, though. You haven’t said anything of value in any thread.

Look kid, you don’t have to lie about being a “professional game developer”.
If you were actually, you should realize that there are many different games for many different genres. EVE Online doesn’t need to be the same as Animal Crossing.

EVE Online focuses on permanent loss to add impact to the game. That’s part of it. I’m surprised that a “professional game developer” doesn’t realize this. What game do you even work on? :thinking: