Fix the Economy

Yet, just look at how popular Animal Crossing is. It is clear that friendship and happiness is what gains player numbers. Why do you need examples, when you yourself have such great ones? You are only making my case here.

Permanent loss is a relic of the past. It needs to be banned. I have nothing to prove, since it is a well known fact.

All my posts are nuggets of gold, containing universal truths.

And now you’re boring me. Given how confidently you’re talking about things you have zero knowledge about, it’s like trying to talk about the color of the sky with a Trump supporter. Just dumb things spewing out non stop.

Good luck in life lying and trying to pretend to be someone you’re not, kid.

Thank you for that reply. My post is an honest attempt to provide a solution to the “excess isk” that CCP perceives as a problem. The recent “adjustments” by CCP seems punitive against players. I suggest a an alternative approach; create items players need and desire and must purchase via an NPC. Also a few taxes, such as docking charges, will suck millions out of the system efficiently with out damaging the player base. I doubt these suggestion will have any effect, CCP seems to have a vision of which there is no return.

You sure are showing a lot of maturity by calling someone a “kid” on an online forum board.

I have nothing to prove to you. You can find all the relevant truths that I have mentioned, if you knew how to use a search engine properly.

If you consider my opinion dumb, then why do you engage with me without any clear evidence of the contrary? Maybe take your own advice and go pretend to be someone mature somewhere else.

You are clearly as immature as I am.

Exactly! CCP’s vision is ruining the game.

I do not understand, how they cannot see that people are leaving because of in-game losses.

Well, player retention was on the rise since at least Eve at home. But, let’s just ignore anything that doesn’t confirm our pre-existing beliefs and hope that post quarantine numbers don’t continue to rise.

No fooling? Then why do I keep playing games like Eve Online, Dark Souls, Faster Than Light, Rogue Legacy, Don’t Starve, Super Meatboy, and XCom Enemy Unknown*. It’s almost like there’s something more to the equation than just loss…

But what do I know? You’re the professional game dev.

*On a side note, loss bothers me way more that it probably should in XCom because I name my soldiers after people I know.

Okay, never mind. You’re either a troll or an idiot.

Why do you call me an idiot, just cause you disagree with my opinion, even though my view is factually correct?

All those games you mentioned are small indie projects. Not even worth the attention.

It is clear to see, that people want happy and chill games like Animal Crossing or Candy Crush. Just look at the numbers.

Maybe educate yourself, before you go around calling people idiots.

This thread smells. Two troll alts proposing two equally ridiculous opposing ‘solutions’, either of which would have a disastrous effect on EVE.

:popcorn:

1 Like

Please tell me more about what disastrous effects complete safe spaces would have?

There are only benefits. All the schadenfreude will be gone and everyone can just enjoy the game.

People do not come here for an additional job, but instead just want to chill after real life challenges.

I also come here to get a break from life, but I don’t give a ■■■■ about my wallet, I just want to see my killboard numbers go up! Well… except for the loss number obviously, but that’s what the whole game is about! Without it, the whole game would be meaningless.

So you are opposed to losses then, yes? See, you just made my point.

With the ban of asset losses, you would never care about your own loss number going up. I mean, if you came in here saying you did not care about your own killboard kda, then maybe you had a point.

Citation needed, if the evidence that supports your claim is easily findable via google you should have absolutely no problems with providing a source for it.

And I told Scoots, he could easily find it, if he actually knew how to use a search engine.

These are well established facts within the industry. However, just read this thread and you will see clear examples of the benefits of a complete ban on asset loss. Not sure why I have to repeat this point to so many people, when it is so clear.

Are eve players not supposed to be the 200 IQ big brain gaming community? Not sure how such simple concepts float right over their heads.

There’s this thing called burden of proof, you appear to be unfamiliar with it.

If you make a claim that is seen as ridiculous it is up to you to provide eveidence to support it; without that evidence your claim is as easily dismissed as it is made.

On that note, after reading a couple more of your posts, piss off Naari.

1 Like

I have nothing to prove, since what I am saying is a universal truth. If you educated yourself, this would be clear.

Unfortunately, I cannot say that I am Naari. However, he has been a great inspiration towards my actions in life. He has truly shown me the path. He is somewhat of a savior to me. Got me clean and showed me the drug of compassion.

Also rude to say “piss off” to a stranger on the internet.

Okay, you are definitely a troll. Have fun. I’m out.

1 Like

With this communities 200 IQ players, it should be evident that I am not a troll, but just expressing my genuine beliefs.

The evidence is there to support my claims.

I simply don’t believe you.