Excessive Game Client and Launcher Instability Since Forced Migration

Anyone else experiencing this problem? The game has been sporadically and irretrievably crashing since I was forced to migrate to the ‘new and improved’ launcher.

1 Like

No, not a single problem

1 Like

No problem whatsoever. I actually like the new launcher better than the old one. And it has a link to a CCP page that teaches PvP, complete with gifs and all. I learned a few things thanks to it so Well Done CCP. :clap:

1 Like

I had ten accts open while streaming twitch and a news site as well as playing FO4 with it’s hundred plus mods when my computer screen blanked and my speakers started wailing. Had to do a hard restart.

WTF CCP?

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

During the Holidays, I had to get a new gaming computer just so I could play Eve without dealing with long load times, lag or crashing. I blame CCP’s constant graphic updates being added both in space and in station.

1 Like

I just installed a new GeForce 4070 super 12gig GPU after the new launcher decided to test the fan on my old one nearly to destruction.

Added 64 gig of Kingston Fury Beast ram as well just for overkill.

All in all over £750 of upgrades just because of EVE :frowning:

Well at least it might be fine now through my retirement which hopefully starts next year, but with the way things are going who knows lol.

1 Like

Yeah, this is the new system I bought (a little over $1600) in Nov 2023:

Victus by HP 15L Gaming Desktop PC
500 W 80 Plus Bronze certified power supply
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4060 (8 GB GDDR6X dedicated)
1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
2 TB 7200 rpm SATA HDD
32 GB DDR4-3200 RAM (2 x 16 GB)
Realtek RTL8852BE Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) and Bluetooth®️ 5.2 combo
Windows 11 Advanced
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5700G (3.8 GHz up to 4.6 GHz, 16 MB L3 cache, 8 cores, 16 threads)
HP M27fw FHD Monitor

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.