[Excubitoris Chapter] Duty and Service to Amarr

We, and those who sign along with us below, appeal to the Empress and the Privy Council to take action against these plans before they do irreparable harm to the Empire and your Majesty’s legacy and visions for the future.

The straightforward wording of the petition states Lord Sarum was enacting a policy that would do irreperable harm to the Empire and Her Majesty’s legacy and visions for the future. There is nothing indirect about this, and what is more egregious is that it was an attempt to undermine House Sarum’s authority in action while presuming the Empress’s disposition, not just disagreeing with the wording of an Heir’s statement as my lady has.

We made a request in private to retract or adjust the wording of the petition to Khimi Harar not two months ago. They refused. The insinuation they leveled still stands, years after the policy has been allowed to be implemented.

Yet this stance seems to have changed since the Excubitoris Chapter joined with Khimi Harar. I remember an order that once thought it unthinkable, loathsome, and an indication of moral weakness to not ahbor the heretic, as the oath states. Making lengthy documents to worm one’s way into a more comfortable position when taking orders from heretics and worse does not seem fitting. Please clarify how this is in any way consistent with the Chapter’s past positions.

No, it would not, but as my duty dictates, I stand by my lady’s word and shall defend her to the end.

That wretch has not shown his face in years. Rest assured, I am making efforts to have that ridiculous fool expelled from the alliance, his corporation dissolved, and the last vestiges of it buried and forgotten.

Pray tell, are you making efforts to dismantle Electus Matari? I do hope so.

2 Likes