[Excubitoris Chapter] On Rooting Out Internal Enemies

My apologies, Miss Rhiannon, it was not my intent to make fun of it.

As recent events have unfortunately reminded us, there is much meaning in both specific acts as well as the tools used to commit them.

My comment was not in jest, I am genuinely trying to understand the intent behind the declaration.

1 Like

Then I apologize on my behalf and will leave it to Jonni to explain, or not, as he chooses, where his choice of words comes from.

1 Like

Do you consider past statements when you make new ones, or future possibilities at allā€¦ I am genuinely curious.

1 Like

Iā€™m not partial to keeping him after his eyes pop. I thought it went without saying Iā€™d pass whatā€™s left of him over after. The BRUVA cowards, thoughā€¦ weā€™ve got scarier ā– ā– ā– ā–  than a welder on the Elbow.

1 Like

Evidently not, sincerest thanks for the clarification.

No need. A quick, clinical shot the head, and let the ancestors deal out their punishments. May they never see the Halls of our forebearers.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, we here in the Caldari State know all too well the consequences of harboring traitors and actors of ill will within our ranks. I have nothing but confidence in the ability of our Empire allies to ā€˜clean houseā€™ as needed. And I speak for I-RED when I say we stand ready and willing to help, should it be requested.

5 Likes

Thank you. We were saddened by the recent difficulties in the Caldari State, though we also are certain of its well proven ability to overcome adversity. As always, let us know if there is any way we can be of help.

6 Likes

The Excubitoris Chapter is extremely pleased to hear of the major crackdowns against the bastions of support for the Heretic Alar Chakaid in the Khanid Military Circuit.

We also continue to offer our support to Grand Admiral Zidarez Khanid and the Khanid Navy for defensive operations within the Khanid Military Circuit and report the continued success of anti-heresy operations in the Arniri constellation.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.