Exploit Lancer Dreads freezing gates with smart bomb

Game pixels - not dust :slight_smile:

no pixels cause its nothing left ! still your wreck is gone ! no pixels → dust

I see the community has turned gang green at not understanding things in Eve since after 2003-2017. You cant favour pirates. Its all over Rededit this exploit yet nothing has been resolved.

More importantly, now you have become aware that it was not an exploit. Have you cancelled your support ticket as not to waste CCP’s staffs valuable time with your own ignorance of game mechanics?

1 Like

your the only one who dont understand whats happen … you claim false facts as true and you said its an exploit because you are uninformed !

Another gang green comes out of the woodwork, You know why players used to play eve to relax and have fun, this game is certainly not fun anymore.

because youre to lazy to inform you and collect intel ( not that much work ) ? dude … you need to play hello kitty online ! better for you

1 Like

Lazy ehh? You got a crystal ball now?>

That feeling of absolute safety you had warping your Ansher to the gate? CCP thought that was anti eve’s spirit so gave you a challenge to overcome. Some haulers quit, some threatened to unsub their 50 accounts, some of them learnt, adapted and jacked their prices up to compensate.

This is your moment to adapt or die

1 Like

if youre not lazy then you would have known about him or any changes ! so yes … your lazy !

1 Like

Mr perfect at it again.

now the salt mine is opened :wink: i love it … !

you can be mad ! but you need to know why you can be mad … its because you were the one who dont know that a lancer can stop you from jumping ! your the one who dont know he´s sitting on the gate ! youre the one who called it an exploit and its definitley not ! youre the one who are not informed and dont want to be informed and now youre called lazy ! why ? because this is lazynes…!

he choose his was …
he want to be the victime and dont want to adapt !

Nah its lazy sat in a chair making assumptions with the lack of empathy. Keep digging.

why i need to have empathy with lazy dudes ? i know how to fly my JF´s and if i lose any ship because it was my fault i dont come to forum and cry about it and shout out its an EXPLOIT … !

you have 3 options ( i think i know which you choose )

1. adapt !
  2. be the victime and cry on forum !
  3. just leave the game cause youre not good in this game !

EDIT:
just to profe it cant be an expolit ! and your dont know anything !

EDIT2:
i found another thread you opened because youre uninformed xD

EDIT3:
i didnt noticed the obvious point out there … xD

like …

or …

1 Like

Just because something is new to you doesn’t automatically mean it’s an exploit.

I pity your thinking.

I hope in the future you won’t think anything new to the game or to you is automatically an exploit. It shows the lack of critical thinking you did to actually research the patch notes (PRETTY EASY TO FIND) and see that CCP added in many things since you were gone.

I am not angry at your original post I am just sad you didn’t do prior google searches. This is why I hate spoon feeding information to newbies as they can’t learn to Youtube and Google.

I finally encourage you to do better. Go find some friends in game and go and do basic internet searching for Wikis, EVE Online Channels, CCP started doing stuff with Twitch also. Alot of this game has been “cracked” and is public info. (Aka you can look up how to do pretty much any PVE site on google).

2 Likes

Emergent gameplay.

Imagine that…

Imagine static gates being frozen shut down. The ones protecting this new move game machanic do it themselves. You now have JF docked or not used for this very reason.

i dont do it xD and still if, wouldnt make any difference ! its a new game mechanic and looks like YOU cant handle it ! i can handle this mechanic ! lot of other JF pilots can handle this mechanic !

no ! my JF still moves stuff through space without getting killed :wink: like many other JF´s

Untill next time… everyone loses things.

i dont lose JF´s :wink: i can see a dread on a gate sitting and waiting xD

EDIT: wrong … ive lost 1 JF but it was because of server lag and CCP has SRPed my JF