Exploration dispute

If they don’t post the site in the site intel channel they have no claim to it. Assuming nul alliance.

there is a site intel? Well let’s say for providence? Anyway, I didn’t know that, where I’m right now, noone complained so far, but I’m taking constantly screenshorts… shots

1 Like

Any time I’ve been in a nul alliance the PvE guys have used a set channel to broadcast PvE sites as they enter them. Since they all use the channel they make more money by avoiding each other.

1 Like

Unless you were in an area that was reserved for other friendlies (that’s something your corp should inform you of but at the same time requires effort on your side to actually read and implement), or unless someone was already hacking it they can just get lost.

Don’t forget that the angriest people in EVE are carebear PVErs, they will go apeshit if you come between them and their isk/h. They tend to use awesome wording like “warning”, “I’ll log on my main” or “my friend is a GM”, if you see stuff like that you can simply assume that you’re dealing with an incompetent, impotent and clueless player.

They are wary, that’s true, but because EVE taught them to stay cautios. But if you’ve earned their trust or look like a harmless traveler, they can be quite nice.
The only “warning” I received was by CODE, btw.

1 Like

Sorry, the angriest players in Eve are actually PvP killmail hors, especially when they don’t get the chance to be included on the mail.

1 Like

In my experience the PvP crowd tends to be slightly more refined / mature. Not in every case obviously but I think the “easy mode” status of current EvE PvE naturally caters to the less capable or maybe just less involved player.

And the angriest poeple of all argue on the forums who is the most angry of them.

Guys, really? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m pretty sure the angriest are those who couldn’t log in the last days :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.