Extended Downtime Notification - 10/03/2020

So are you, “Jaiden”

inb4 hostile NPC icons are turned into the same red dot making it impossible to see their ship class from the icon alone. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I hope they add a red dot to the launcher, to notify us that there has been an update.

4 Likes

lol did u really ask that bro

make red dots notify when you get hit… have one giant one bling on the screen

1 Like

Red dots on the overview. Red dots in dscan. Red dots for cosmic signatures. Red dots in local.

3 Likes

Есть ли время простоя продления?

Due to the fact that the community does not like red dots, they will be repainted in blue dots!

2 Likes

I demand that the sun glare be removed before the red dots!

2 Likes

I am not trying to be a troll or some complaint, I have lost tow ships in high sec and the fleet I was in they were active but then noting latter, and they locked me in a war, so about the down time? I was thinking of the issues of pointing your mining and combat ship to the center of any solar system and the whole thing crashes is this on the way for repair,

Я не пытаюсь быть троллем или какие-то жалобы, я потерял буксировки судов в высокой сек и флота я был в них были активны, но затем отметив, последний, и они заперли меня в войне, так что о простое? Я думала о вопросах, указывающих ваш горный и боевой корабль в центр любой солнечной системы, и все это аварий это на пути к ремонту,

really? and for the real ting if you are in space to talk like this too?

I want many more red dots. For docking, undocking. I want them everywhere. And they all need audio confirmation. Please put all programming skills into a world of red dots.

3 Likes

CCP Dopamine , be aware of dangerous girls in bikini on the beach …
Or perhaps you need to take better " neurotransmitter " .

1 Like

Better take the red dots. They will solve any problem. Red dots will cure the coronovirus.

I think need more dopamine …
There is people can’t get the only 2 neurons to communicate between each other …

1 Like

Hate the red dots, lose them or give us ability to disable !!!

6 Likes

Agree, don’t know why they don’t spend time improving game play instead of screwing around with red dots and hypernet (which totally spams local).

2 Likes

Maybe characters that are wearing their glasses or optical implants should have less glare as that’s filtered out ? :thinking: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Gallente Gladiator

CCP is not here to make the things easy , they like to make it problematic .

3 Likes

As illogical as that sounds, it does seem appropriate, lol