Extended Downtime Notification - 10/03/2020

I feel like a warlock again “more dots” I said “MORE DOTS”

Can I have red dots to warn me when I have red dots please?

Can all concord have blue dots ?

Can AFK miners get a green dot after 10 minutes so we know it’s an easy kill?

thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Nothgar

Please do not to encourage them , they " the CCP " are able to listen you , and do it …

1 Like

I am excite.

At least with hypernet, they could have implemented with a dedicated channel so that ccp can still enjoy the fees and taxes. Oh wait, they aren’t able to provide a reliable chat channel :frowning:

2 Likes

Gallente Gladiator

Unfortunally need more sitting session and Vodka to come out with new ideas , btw !
The channels , they still have problems to fix the channels problems , ho ho !!
Can’t even think how this braniacs can even think to make an dedicated channel :slight_smile:

+1 on the green dot for AFK miners, since it should cut down the murderhoboing of hi-sec Ventures

3 Likes

Kill all AFK miners and bots … they are cancer of Eve

Kill all afk campers!!!

Kill everybody then kill yourself. Let the red :red_circle: dot live for ever! I red dot :red_circle: on your wreck!

2 Likes

+100500

Please-please-please add possibility to off this horrible red color!

4 Likes

Wade Deadpool Willson

You can self destruct yourself first , than I’ll take some special things on your grave :slight_smile:

Go red dot :red_circle: yourself. Red dot :red_circle: perv!

1 Like

Wade Deadpool Willson

I have so much love for you :slight_smile:

These red dots on my cargo have been driving me insane. At least give an option to turn that nuisance off

2 Likes

Tomorow is the Junk Market Release, a very sad day

When will we finally see some new perks for miners and industrialists in the game. Everything is geared towards the PVP’s with new gear, new weapons and even events that favour them coming up. Making the target on our backs even bigger. What then? you may ask. Well, give the miners some extra drones in mining, make the Orca researchable, so we can have strip miners or at least lasers on them, give us some new Trig mining tech. Enough has been done to make our “life” difficult, give a bit back.

4 Likes

Shut up and mine! I want red dots for the red dots so that I know when a new red dot has appeared that I can look at.

1 Like

No, the UI is collecting too much red. More red gets lost in the fog of repetition. And, it doesn’t help folks with color perception issues. Patterns are more helpful. We need to go PLAID.

3 Likes