Extended Extended Daily Downtime - 2018/04/05

Is about the gesture mate, not what u get … the idea that they will go … ok we fked up … here is X back to you mate, we are sorry, they didn’t do it when they deployed the patch and fked up pretty much the whole day.

add more like 30% its not the firs time they do this

Why do you feel you “need” a gesture it was 20 minutes, oh noes think of all the ISK you missed out on during that time, yeah nobody was really put out by this tiny delay

Tell u what … when u are about to fly to your holiday try to be 20 min late and tell the plain to wait for you … time is time regardless… if you waste my time I find it normal to have at least an apologie with something to compensate me … but then again that is just me … maybe you consider that if you’re at work and work another 20 min you shouldn’t get it back or get paied for it … your opinion …

This is why CCP admins should not run their pet project private WoW servers on the EVE cluster servers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not really a fair comparison, and you got an apology, you should really check your entitlement at the door when you’re dealing with 20 minutes of extra downtime, i mean ■■■■ you must be super new here :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

CCP, how come my local has ‘Show member list (recent)’ shouldn’t that be Immediate?

Yeah I am on this char … But still old school eve … don’t miss the 1h downtime if that what u going to say … tell u what next time your subb expires … just send them an email saying can I have … 2 days more for free for all the times u fked up and I couldn’t play during 13 years … I bet the answer is no … no matter how much you will apogieze

They actually had a system to grant you 4 hours of free gametime to login and activate a plex long before the free to play launch, they arne’t obligated to give you anything for such a minor delay, the fact that you seem to think they owe you something for this is hilarious

Man those chat bubbles are putting up a fight.

Are they related to Tribbles @CCP_Falcon?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.