Extended Extended Daily Downtime - 2018/04/05

Neah they are in their lunch brake :))

When i see thinks like this ā€¦ I think why we have a tranquility server to test thingsā€¦ :frowning:

ofc these things happen around DT, what did you expect? For them to just wait it out and do during USTZ?

Its not just at DT tho is it anytime they do anything to this game its UK timezone iv had this crap for over 14 years
All this DT to fix a chat system that already worked fine before CCP messed it up last time!

give us someting for they wait at lease, SP, good ships, something for our trouble since this is a pay to play for most players

1 Like

Didnā€™t wanna make isk anyway

Yes, thank Steve that we have the downtime. Thatā€™s exactly what this maintenance downtime is for so that these things should not happen at random times of the day.

3 Likes

Is not about isk mate, is about the fact that we pay, one way or another for gametime, when that game time is taken away by the provider, it would be normal for CCP to compansate somehow, with whatever, ships, skins, anything, to make you feel better ā€¦ but Eve is a unique game, and they know it ā€¦ thatā€™s why they wonā€™t do it, as we always come back to this game like a bunch of addicts we are.

1 Like

shuts down Microsoft Excel in a petulant huff

1 Like

Well you do know that CCP is based in iceland right? its slightly north west of the UK, only a minor timezone difference, the servers are also hosted in london, so ofc naything they do is done during the day GMT, because thats the damn timezone they operate in

Google Docs 4tw

/me sings: ā€¦ you can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave ā€¦

Eve is back ā€¦ letā€™s see if chats too
:))

Yeah we have chat windows again
:slight_smile:

probalby a false hope againā€¦ they will probably shutdown in afew

It hasnā€™t even been 30 minutes past their initial downtime window yet, weā€™re not even close to the point where you get freebies for this lol

opens LibreOffice happily

well chat seems normal ATM

CCP, that free SP amount you have written down, add 15%.