Fabuleux has been kidnapped!

Trust me, what you got doesn’t even compete with what we’re packing.

I’ve let them take it easy for a bit. After debreifing them they all told me about how they were restrained to a cell and were assigned one cultist. Who’s only job was it to chew their ear off as a means to “make a bond” with them.

One pilot could tell me in detail the entire life of “Jeldoin Heldin”. A Caldari accountant who was fired, fell into the Guristas. Later rescued by Amarrians after their ship gets bored. Became a slave who later proved himself worthy of being a house slave. His master’s holdings were then ransacked by the Deaf. And he fell into the cult.

…I think they deserve a to be alone for a day or two.

((sorry, should’ve mentioned the EVE Valkyire perspectives aren’t IC knowledge))

I wouldn’t bank on that but I’d certainly be interested to see :slight_smile:

They are obviously after information on your group, seems like they are more interested in you than first thought. I mean, why would they need to make a bond if they were going to ‘cultivate’ them so to speak with some judicious brain scooping?

I think that pilot in particular deserves a hefty raise, poor person…

They are clearly trying to turn people in your group and I daresay that may also be what’s happened on board those Valkyrie installations too. If that is the case you really might want to discuss a temporary truce between yourselves and the Valkyrie with your Boss. If they are getting inside your organizations they are a bigger threat than thought. I also doubt that these cultists would certainly have no reservations about giving out details of your proprietary tech if it suited them. That may make your boss more amenable.

1 Like

Yeah! And after that he can feed my balls to slaver hounds!

Amusing though that might be (for us, not you) I was thinking in business terms. If this starts hitting the bottom line then everyone loses out to these nutters.

1 Like

The Valkyrie’s existence is what is really hurting our bottom lines.

Unlike the Deaf, the Valkyrie have proven capable of taking out entire carriers belonging to us. The Deaf are just an annoyance. Until they start blowing up entire super carriers, then they become a threat to our bottom line. But as it stands right now the Valkyrie are costing us the most money.

Go ahead, you were going to suggest that the Deaf could very well be plotting to take out a carrier. But at the same time, they could be plotting to take out a Valkyrie carrier! They certainly don’t discriminate between us.

I was thinking more of your operational bases, without those you’ll find it much more difficult to rearm, refuel, repair and generally project power.

shrugs it’s just a business call, one which I’d make personally but that’s just me.

More importantly though has anything of this got anything to do with the kidnapping? Do any of the handlers assigned to your crew that were being indoctrinated have any connection to those kidnapped?

1 Like

[EVE Valkyrie perspective]

Before we get into that. I have an update. The Deaf have shown up in the wormhole. Speak of the devil, right?

We picked up two of their battleships entering in though another connection that leads into another wormhole. Went silent for an hour until they emerge to attack one of the cruisers the Valkyrie had standing by.

Poor bastards, The Deaf are just kicking them while they’re down. And here i am just sitting on the sidelines enjoying the view of it all. But, again I’m not a man that takes pleasure in watching someone in pain! I’ve only been watching to find an opportunity…

Not to attack, but to exploit. Maybe i can make a kredit or three off the Valkyrie in their time of need. They’re more interested in saving their own then feeding our rivalry right now. This is the optimal time to strike negotiations to get a little something from them.

Scans we got show they were well supplied so i couldn’t sell them anything. But now that the Deaf are on their backs. I could offer to keep them off. But for what, that is the question.

Four

maybe six hundred million ISK? The first impression with pitching a price is what sets the tone for the talks.

1 Like

Look at it this way, if you don’t help they will weaken the Valkyrie more and more until they retreat somwehere to regroup. Then you face these ‘Deaf’ alone and they start doing the same to you. That is not good for the bottom line in any way shape or form.

If you are worrying about 400-600 mil ISK you really need to work together to get rid of those vermin. Shoot each other again later.

Your opportunity here is to hit the deaf from two sides and wipe them out more quickly and at minimal loss. Leavethem to it and your losses will be greater.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be considering chasing those battleships if i didn’t have the firepower to take them on.

The Deaf’s fleet is incredibly limited due to their lack of resources. They only have three of those battleships. Handful of Vexors at their disposal too. I got both Schism’s tech and Gilas to secure my grid. They wouldn’t stand a chance. I don’t need the Valkyrie’s “help”

They on the other hand, do. The only reason that I’m even considering lending those traitors any kind of hand. Is so i can grab a fistful of ISK from their wallet to go after another one of our enemies. It would be like killing two birds with one stone.

1 Like

I wasn’t suggesting you needed help, more that you use the Valkyrie as an anvil to your hammer. Crush the common enemy and sift the wreckage for any clues as to what they are up to.

I have to admit I do have a fondness for the Gila and Rattlesnake, my gila especially has served me extremely well.

2 Likes

Isn’t it obvious? No good

The Valkyire got to pay tribute if they want me to come save them. Otherwise I’d just be helping these traitors survive longer against us.

If I drain the Valkyire of some resources in exchange for giving them a hand. I would still be hurting them. Which, my boss may find acceptable. Besides, he kinda likes watching them limb away, broken and ashamed. I too find it satisfying!

Who would’ve thought that the Pirates would be the one to outdo the Navy In starship technology?

2 Likes

Doesn’t surprise me actually, you need a willingness to think outside the box and…bend the rules a little here and there…

2 Likes

Oh! Just has an idea.

Instead of some cold hard cash. The Valkyrie could abandoned that base in exchange for a helping hand. I promise them safe passage out of the wormhole ontop of it. I just don’t want them to scuttle such a well defended and cloaked structure when I could use it to reinforce my position! All we would have to is recycle the oxygen, scrub the blood and germs off the walls. Then bam! Another staging point! It already has fighter hanger bays and a clone vat. So I could immedtaily stick some pilots in there…

1 Like

They would also have the coordinates for the base as well Mr. Gogne, so unless you plan to undertake proper relocating, they will simply find it again later.

I also had a thought about that tap… the location of the meeting had been swept thoroughly in advance, but didn’t Ms. Deldora bring a small number of items along with her? Something being slipped in without notice isn’t beyond the realm of possibilities.

As for Sri Desfan, and to further the investigation into the abductions as a whole, I will be taking the time to sit down with him and discussed his perspective as one of those originally kidnapped alongside Fabuleux, as well as his time while captive to The Deaf. I’ve waited this long so as to properly allow him to recover.

2 Likes

I’d suggest bio-scans in future too, implants that cannot be seen but transmit in random size, random timed quantum bursts are relatively simple to achieve with the correct skills.

3 Likes

An astute point Mr. Farsaidh.

1 Like

Well I’ll just have to be more capable than the Valkyire. Shouldn’t be too hard.

Look, give up on trying to convince me to help the Valkyire with crushing the Deaf. Thats nothing I can’t handle on my own. I need something more valuable than getting rid of something that is a threat to them. If the Deaf show their face around my turf? I’l be ready for them this time!

The cult is currently attacking them because they’re currently disorganized. My forces are on high alert and know how to hold this site. They wouldn’t dear attack me. I have not a reason to pay them no mind If they tear away at the Valkyrie. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Except I hate this cult. And would be willing to stop them from harassing the Valkyrie. If theymade it worth the effort.

1 Like

Figured it’s time i get this announcement out before i lose this opportunity…

I would like to extend to the Valkyrie an official offer. One that I hope they will be wise enough to accept.

I’ve been made away of one of your covert bass in close proximity to one of my mining operations inside Anokis space. I’m also made aware of the “problem” you are facing inside it. I must saw it’s fun watching you Valkyrie blow one another up. So fun that I’ve stayed out of it for the time being. I figured you’d just tear yourselves apart and save me any trouble.

Just been keeping my eyes on your cruisers and making sure you stay concerned with your problems. But as fate would have it, you just keep getting more problems dumped on your plate. While observing your cruisers present in system i see that The Deaf have showed their hand and took a stab at one of them.

Your attempts to save the outpost’s crew is undoubtedly being jammed up with The Deaf interfering. Again, I’ve just stayed back watching the show! Now, I’m feeling a little bored being on the sidelines for so long with all this fun going on. I could send some of my own in there to finish the job. But, i saw an opportunity to do business.

I’ll give it to you straight. I got the firepower and the hatred to go after The Deaf harassing your relief cruisers. But, before i go stopping them from picking at you. I want something in exchange for my services. Your outpost, i know you would scuttle it before leaving. But instead of that, you clear out your people and leave the station intact for me to claim. Don’t worry about the bodies, blood on the wall and ■■■■ in the air. We can clean all that out in time.

As an added bonus if you play along and don’t think of any trickery to play. I will grant your ships safe passage out of the wormhole. You have my word, so long as i have yours. Refuse my offer or play any games with me during the agreement. Then the only way those cruisers are leaving this wormhole is by being transported in the cargo bay of a scavenger’s ship!

I will wait until the end of today for a response.
[

Poll on Twitter

1 Like

Well, they answered back.

Looks like we’re in business. Guess i will be saving these traitor’s hides after all. I will report back once we’ve made some progress over here

2 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see if there’s any evidence in the comms logs on those Deaf ships regarding the kidnappings

2 Likes