FACTION STANDING REPAIR PLAN aka 'The Plan'

o7

I’m working to boost / fix my standings with the Intaki Syndicate, and am looking for some tips.

My Social skills are maxed out, which gives me the following standings:

  • The Syndicate (Faction) : -1.82 (base -4.77)
  • Intaki Bank : +5.89 (base +4.86)
  • Intaki Commerce : +2.29 (base +0.36)
  • Intaki Space Police : +7.54 (base +6.93)
  • Intaki Syndicate : +2.01 (base +0.02)

I’m currently working my way through the Gallente L4 Epic Arc, “Syndication”, and am aware that I will be coming up against some Syndicate NPCs along the way.

I’ve read the EVE-Survival guide, and I notice that for some missions where Syndicate NPCs do need to be destroyed, it specifies that there is no standings penalty, but for other missions this is not clarified.

I did see that destroying some Syndicate structures (to help blitz later missions) will incur a -3% standing hit, so I’ll not be doing that.

I’ll also be choosing the pro-Syndicate option at the end of the arc for the +12.5% (base +10%) standings boost, and also have a Basic Glamourex Booster ready for an extra 15% lift when the time comes.

So I have two questions:

  1. Will my standings be impacted by shooting the Syndicate NPC ships (but not structures) throughout the arc?
  2. Are there any other recommended routes to boost my standings with The Syndicate that’s quicker than an endless grind for storyline missions?