FACTION STANDING REPAIR PLAN aka 'The Plan'

This is the most useful thread I have seen in a long while I will post a result when I have completed the plan

1 Like

Thank you Othello Nlghtstar.

Definitely looking forward to hearing about your progress. May you have much success and good luck working ‘The Plan’.

Any tips you can give me on keeping trukker mix high would be good my lowest standing in high is with ammar -5.07 when I accept a level 1 ammar mission and jump out of there station , one little miner spawns a fleet to shoot me up and this is in hs lol and my skills are at max diplomacy

1 Like

So I’m starting running the missions for caldari in gallante space as my minmitar and Gallante faction standings are pretty good

1 Like

Just trying to get your confirmation of that approach demichal crimson as entering ammar space for me would be deadly until I can get to the -2 standing with ammar

1 Like

just run the epic soe with an alt and share amarr reward.

What is your end goal? To be positive with all high sec Factions or just gain access to their level 4 Epic Arcs?

Right now it’s best to stay out of Amarr space until your Amarr Faction is above -5.00 standing, then you’ll be able to travel there without being attacked by NPC’s.

All Factions have Agents located in enemy Faction space so you can easily find enemy Faction Agents located in friendly space. Trying to gain Faction standing by running regular missions for Storyline offers from them should be kept as a last resort option.

OK, now you got the idea. Course doing that to gain Storyline offers in order to gain derived Faction standing increase with Amarr will be slow going.

Actually, the Faction standing only needs to be above -5.00 in order to enter enemy Faction space without being attacked. To access Agents level 2 and above, the Faction needs to be above -2.00 standing.

Since you already have Diplomacy level 5 trained, make sure you also have Social and Connections skills max trained as well. Social will increase the amount of standing gained for completing missions and Connections will increase the amount of your current positive standing.

I don’t know what your exact Faction standings are but if your lowest is Amarr at -5.07 standing, then Caldari Faction should be above -5.00 standing. If so, then start running the Caldari Career Agents and when Amarr Faction get’s above -5.00 standing, you can then safely enter Amarr space and run their Career Agents.

Keep watch on all Empire standings while raising Amarr and Caldari Factions. If you just want to get them above -2.00 standing, then that shouldn’t take too long to complete and hopefully in the process you’ll maintain your access to high level Minmatar and Gallente Agents.

So basically you run all 3 sets of 5 Caldari Career Agents (15 total) and if Amarr Faction is above -5.00 standing after completing them, you bounce over to Amarr and run all of their Career Agents. If Amarr and Caldari Factions are still below -2.00 standing, go run their Circle Agents one time (Faction standing is only gained on the first run). Then if needed, you can run the Amarr and Caldari level 1 Data Center ‘Certification’ Agents.

Save the Data Center ‘Tag’ Agents for use later if all you’re trying to do is get above -2.00 Faction standing. Completing those Agents should hopefully put you over -2.00 standing. Then it’s all about grinding regular missions to gain +5.00 standing with the Epic Arc starting Agents Corp in order to access their level 4 Epic Arcs.

If you want to be positive with all high sec Factions, then continue running Amarr and Caldari Data Center Agents. When Gallente and Minmatar start to get close to Amarr and Caldari standing, you’ll have to bounce over and start running Gallente and Minmatar Career, Circle and Data Center Agents. Watch the standings for all high sec Factions and bounce back and forth when needed to bring them all up equally.

After all those Agents have been worked, you can then alternate completing Cosmos Agents by bouncing back and forth between the 4 main Factions. Amarr Cosmos Agents are an exception since most of the level 1 to level 3 Agents are chained together and mixed up (Level 1 chains to level 3 which chains to level 2 which chains to level 1, etc).

I don’t exactly remember which order I did the Cosmos Agents in but I also started out with high Thukker Tribe Faction standing. Basically you do Gallente, Caldari and Minmatar level 1 to level 3 Cosmos Agents, then do the Amarr Cosmos Agents and stop at their level 4 Agents, then alternate and bounce between all Factions level 4 Cosmos Agents. It’s all documented in the ‘Original’ and ‘2nd’ Faction Standing Repair Plan links.

As for Thukker Tribe, their Faction standing will drop but as long as it remains above -2.00 standing, you’ll still be able to access high level Thukker Agents. Also whenever Minmatar standing is raised, Thukker Tribe standing will also be raised (up to a certain amount).

I hope that answers your questions and places you on the right track to repairing your negative Faction standings. If you have any other questions about working ‘The Plan’, feel free to ask and definitely keep us updated on your progress.

Good luck and may you have much success.

Hello,

I’m looking for the fastest way to raise my Blood Raider Covenant standings up to at least +5.

I have run the following:

Bloodraider Cosmos missions

Guristas Cosmos missions form page 69 onwards https://eve-files.com/media/0911/Carebear_COSMOS_Extreme_v1.2.pdf

Im at 1.1 Standing with Blood Raider Covenant and 4.65 with Blood Raiders

What else can I do to raise it?

1 Like

Hello M4A1-S,

Unfortunately there’s not much available to help raise Blood Raider Faction standing. Hopefully you’ve already trained up Social and Criminal Connections for max standing gain.

Since you’ve already worked the high/low sec Guristas Cosmos Agents and some of the null sec Blood Raider Cosmos Agents, you could also work the null sec Guristas Cosmos Agents to help gain more positive derived Faction standing. They will continue to boost the Blood Raider Faction until it gets up to +5.00 standing.

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Guristas_COSMOS

After that it’s all about grinding regular missions with Blood Raiders Corporation for Storyline offers. You’re almost at +5.00 Corp standing so you’ll soon have access to level 4 Blood Raider Agents.

Hope this helps and good luck to you.

Are the Nullsec Guristas cosmos agents the Gas ones ? If so I have done them 4 where you turn in the gas.

1 Like

Yeah, they’re like the null sec Blood Raider Cosmos Agents. I mentioned them because you didn’t have them listed as completed.

The only other option is to complete the level 3 Guristas Epic Arc (can be repeated every 90 days) to gain over 30% standing to Guristas Faction. That will help gain access more quickly to higher level Guristas Cosmos Agents which will continue to give derived positive standings to Blood Raiders.

Doing that will actually help cut down the amount of time spent grinding regular Blood Raider missions for Storyline offers to reach your goal of +5.00 Faction standing. Running level 3 Distribution missions is the quickest way to get more Storyline offers.

Hope that helps, I don’t know of any other options available to quickly gain Blood Raider Faction standing.

Hi, I try to improve my standing with Guristas Pirate. My actual standing with them is -2.9. My Guristas standing is +7.44. I should do lvl 5 missions but I need for that at list a standing of +2 or more with Guristas Pirate and I dont know another way to do it than lvl 1 missions. Does some body has another solution? TY

1 Like

Hello Kinine,

If the Guristas Corp is at +7.44 standing and the Guristas Faction is currently at -2.9 standing, then all you need to do is get the Guristas Faction above -2.00 standing for access to level 5 Agents in that Guristas Corp.

If you don’t have Diplomacy skill trained up to level 5, then do that first. Hopefully after training that up your Guristas Faction will be above -2.00 standing. If so, then you should be able to access level 5 Agents in the Guristas Corporation. Next make sure you have Social and Criminal Connections skills trained up.

If you already have Diplomacy max trained and your Guristas Faction is still below -2.00 standing, you can run missions for the level 1 Guristas Cosmos Agent. Hopefully that will boost your Guristas Faction above -2.00 standing and allow you to access level 5 Agents in the Guristas Corporation.

Another option is to complete the level 3 Guristas Epic Arc (can be repeated every 90 days) to gain over 30% standing to Guristas Faction. Completing that should put you above -2.00 standing and give you access to the level 5 Agents in that Guristas Corp.

There’s 3 different starting Agents for the level 3 Guristas Epic Arc, hopefully you have +3.00 or higher standing with one of those Factions for access to the Epic Arc:

Agent = Arment Caute
Agent Level = 3
Corporation = Federal Intelligence Office
Faction = Gallente Federation
Location = Orvolle system (Arment Caute’s Lachesis in Orvolle)

Agent = Atma Aulato
Agent Level = 3
Corporation = Ytiri
Faction = Caldari State
Location = Obe system

Agent = Yada Vinjivas
Agent Level = 3
Corporation = Guristas
Faction = Guristas
Location = Taisy system

Hope that helps, may you have much success and good luck.

1 Like

Hello Michael,

Thank you for you precious advises.
I already have Social & Diplomacy skills at max, and Criminal Connections at 4.
I also recently went to see lvl 1 Cosmos agent , risquing my life in Vale of Silent Space.
Since Two weeks serving the Gurista cause my Gurista Pirate standing rises 4 times to reach -2.9:

1. +0.111 sharing with another character the lvl1 storyline mission “Material for war preparation”.

2. +0.234 providing 20 of Amber Cytoserocin to lvl1 Cosmos agent Ocho Shusiian.

3. +0.234 providing 20 of Amber Cytoserocin to lvl1 Cosmos agent Fetosa Kanim.
    I also went to talk to Ozomi Obanen, another lvl 1 cosmos agent near by but strangely he doesn’t accept to talk to me because of my standing !!! Any way.

4. +0.029 sharing with another character the lvl1 storyline mission “A special Delivery”.
    I did many other lvl 1 storyline missions shared and alone but none of them provides me with any rise of Guristas Pirate standing.

My only hope is the lvl 3 Epic Arc Agents:

1. The option Agent = Arment Caute is excluded:
    Location = Orvolle system (Arment Caute’s Lachesis in Orvolle)
    My standing with the Corporation = Federal Intelligence Office is 1.2 less than 3
    My standing with the Faction Guristas Pirates -2.9 less than 2

2. Atma Aulato, haven’t the required standing.

3. Yada Vinjivas the same thing.

4. … There is no 4…

WHOOPSIDAISIES !!! I am done !!

PD: At list this post helps me to take stock of my situation and maybe it helps other pilots ! Thank you anyway !!

1 Like

Well, actually there is a 4.

:wink:

There’s some Guristas Cosmos Agents located in Caldari High Sec - Okkelen Constellation.

There’s only 5 total, a lv 1, lv 2 and three lv 3 Agents.

Level 1 Agent = Tatsuo Rahkamo
Location = Ihakana System - Hangman’s Hill (low-sec system)
Faction = Guristas Pirates

There’s also some Level 1 Blood Raider Cosmos Agents in Null Sec that will give derived standing gains to Guristas Faction:

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Blood_Raider_COSMOS

I suggest you run those last few Cosmos Agents ( 1 Guristas, 4 Blood Raider) to help gain as much Guristas Faction standing as you can. It probably won’t put you above -2.00 standing but it will definitely get you close to it.

Then you’ll just have a little grinding to do with level 1 Guristas Agents for Storyline offers to get above -2.00 standing. Once you get above -2.00 Guristas standing, you can access the level 3 Guristas Epic Arc with the Guristas starting Agent:

Starting Agent = Yada Vinjivas
Agent Level = 3
Corporation = Guristas
Faction = Guristas
Location = Taisy system

By the way, definitely train Criminal Connections to level 5, that works similar to the Connections skill in that it raises any current positive standings with Pirate Factions. As always, may you have good luck and much success.

DMC

1 Like

Dear Michael,

I just can says thanks !!! All those agents speack to me ! I don’t fill alone any more in this universe !! It is my last chance and I will take it. Thanks again.

1 Like

Great, glad to hear that.

Definitely let us know if those last few Level 1 Cosmos Agents get you above -2.00 Faction standing with Guristas.

1 Like

Hi,
So the travel was quiet long but at the end after seeing all cosmos agent (Guristas and and Blood ryder) my new Guristas Pirate Standing is -2.27 ! Now and after all those exiting travels go back to the long and tedious lvl1 Guristas mission :weary:. TY your advices have been efficient and profitable !

1 Like

You’re very welcome.

That’s excellent progress for just doing some level 1 Cosmos Agents, definitely a lot closer to accessing the level 3 Guristas Epic Arc.

Unfortunately yeah, gotta grind regular level 1 missions for Storyline offers now. But that shouldn’t take too long, you’re now at -2.27 and only need to get above -2.00 Faction standing for access.

Just keep your eye on the goal and you’ll soon be there.

Thanks for posting the update.

DMC

2 Likes

I can’t recommend “The Plan” highly enough.

I’ve used it to dig 3 characters out of trouble and get them unlocked for all the Epics including the pirate ARC’s. The information contained here does an excellent job of making the complex rep system easy to understand and navigate.

Thanks so much for putting this together.

o7

4 Likes