FACTION STANDING REPAIR PLAN aka 'The Plan'

Hello Locutious,

Thank you very much for posting this positive review, it’s good to know ‘The Plan’ helped you gain access to all of the Epic Arcs. I wish you much success in maintaining good standings with all Empire Factions.

Thank you once again.

DMC

Probably one of the best eve community. I can only recommend it !

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

Even though ‘The Plan’ was created 10 years ago, it’s still as effective and viable today as it was back then.

2 Likes

I’ve added a link to the United Standings Improvement Agency [USIA] thread in the ‘Helpful Info Links’ section of this thread.

2 Likes

hey man, quick question…

regarding faction warfare, you know how those play into standings? looking at eve wiki table is a bit confusing…

from my understanding, as long as I don’t do FW missions or complete plexes, I can shot whom ever I want and standings won’t change?

1 Like

That’s not entirely true, as you will take a standings hit to the militia/corp whose ships you destroy. After spending some time in low sec I have terrible standings with State Protectorate, Tribal Liberation Force and 24th Imperial Crusade and bad standings with Federal Defense Union & Federal Navy Academy… and I wasn’t in FW :slight_smile: Having said that, it wasn’t bad enough to ruin faction standings with the 4 major factions, though the Min faction standings are only just positive (I have run copious amounts of L4 missions for Caldari, Amaar & SoE).

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

2 Likes

Ah, so that’s what became of Timshae and the funny hat dudes. ok

1 Like

Yeah, @Cypr3ss_Deteis is correct.

You’ll incur negative standings with the Militia Corps for destroying their ships. However it won’t impact your Faction standings.

2 Likes

Yes, definitely a good business move to combine their standing service with another large standing service.

1 Like

I might have formed my questions badly, I don’t really care about militia corps, I only wonder about actual empire standings

1 Like

Well, it won’t affect Faction standings but it’ll definitely affect Corporation standings and your security status.

1 Like

After careful consideration due to conflicting interests and the fact that ‘The Plan’ is a self-help guide and not an in-game service for hire, I’ve decided to remove the United Standings Improvement Agency link from the original post of this thread.

1 Like

Just a reminder for those looking to repair Faction Standings, all you need is…

‘The Plan’…

2 Likes

Can I just say what a brilliant guy you are DeMichael, you do not get enough credit.

You put in all the hard work into making this guide originally. On top of that, you’re still answering people’s questions, what the best part of a decade or longer latter.

If EVE wasn’t really dying, I’d suggest CCP should get of their fat arses and buy you a top of the range pc as a thank you. You’ve helped countless numbers of players over the years. Some would of probably even quit if it weren’t for your guide and help.

Anyway thank you, you’re truly are a star mate o7

5 Likes

Wow, thank you very much, I definitely appreciate it.

Back when I created ‘The Plan’, the general consensus was you had to pick a side and that was it. I was working for Thukker Tribe and at that time they had negative standings with all Factions including Minmatar. The more standings I gained with Thukker, the more standings I lost with all other Factions, eventually getting to the point of no longer being able to freely travel in High Sec space.

Since I was selling Thukker Shield Extenders and wanted to do business in all of the main Trade Hubs, I needed to fix that issue asap. After 3 months of extensive research, I compiled all of the info together and after a test run to make sure it worked, shared my findings with the community and forever changed Capsuleer history books with ‘The Plan’.

I truly believe that in Eve, Information is King and Communication is it’s Queen. Thank you once again for the compliments in recognition of ‘The Plan’. May you have a long rewarding career in Eve.

8 Likes

For players looking to repair or boost their Faction Standings.

1 Like

It’s a new year and ‘The Plan’ is still as viable now as it was when first created over 10 years ago…

7 Likes

IMO you should be able to run the epic arks as often as you like.
Without the final rewards but keep the standing boost.
Evey three months you should get the rewards again.

1 Like

Redoing the Epic Arcs every 3 months is fine.

Would be great to have Cosmos Agents available again within a year after completion.

1 Like

hey, is “The Plan” somewhere that can be accessed?

1 Like