Faction Warfare Outposts - Everlasting "Contested" - [Solved]

Hello. My first thread / post, but i felt i had to share this, for either is this a bug / problem that needs to be fixed.

I tried a Small Minmatar Outpost with my Destroyer. I killed a few Minmatar Destroyers until i realised that the timer did not tick down and was constantly on “Contested”. I even restarted the game and did the same site and same problem. Running my Confessor and trying to take a medium Minmatar outpost site and still the same “Contested”. It’s frustrating.

Chat log to Militia about the problem.

[23:39:55] Ionia Silvoris > I can confirm that Outpost sites are bugged (complexes). “Contested” is everlasting and does not change. i have been waiting over 30 min to see if a medium outpost will complete or not. And it looks like the outposts is bugged.

While i try to capture the Medium Outpost and kill all the AI thats spawns inside the complex i get “Contested” by simply warping in and killing Ai ships inside the 30 KM radius, I was in 19 - 20 KM away from it. The weireds part that other people do not get affected by this.

[23:43:02] superweasel > that’s odd I’ve captured several in the last hour, what system are you in?

After that i restarted the game and launcher and tried again. And with same Results.

I want to know what exacely is happening for this is very odd that this should happen.

Is it possible you were in a plex that had already been completed by another player?

It is working again. Looks like the game needed a “reboot” and it happend.

It was a bug only for that 1 day the server lasted.

But to answer on your question.

No, the sites where not completed. usually they will be removed on “Probescanner” and “Overview” list if it were completed. I joined it and nothing will spawn, then i will have understanded it was completed. In this case, it was not completed and not started and it never continued or completed.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.