FAQ about Singularity (SISI)

@Amak_Boma do you not remember talking about this? you got your answer, or is your memory that short

yes but my memory has some leaks with all those keepstars in m-oeeb

1 Like

yeah thank Ciens for that

Can I add expedition instructions to the test server? Occasionally want to go to the test suit to test without exploring

My account has been Omega for several years straight, whether or not I was AFK from game. Since I was Omega during last mirror, why can I not log in to Sisi now?

Someone mentioned that Sisi was down. Is that correct, and if so, for how long? I’m just coming back to game from a rather lengthy hiatus.

I moved myself to the combat system with /moveme in my Hel and was near immediately tackled by three hictors and blobbed by a bunch of titans. This did not happen in a combat arena, is it possible for me to get the Hel back so I can properly mess with it?

Thanks.

Well, you couldn’t be ‘near immediately’ tackled by a hic, as when you /moveme you are in e-warp as soon as you load system. Unless you are very, very (and I mean VERY) unlucky that someone is combat scanning while you are aligning, but not paying attention and just sitting there aligned, then yeah, you will get scanned down.
Just like TQ, sitting there aligned in your super, not paying attention when neutrals are in system will get you killed.
M-O is the combat system. Just like TQ, undocking is consent to pvp.
How are you going to get your Hel back?
Look under contracts for supers. They are always up in exchange for skill injectors.
Extract until you have enough to buy one.
In 14 days do a /copyskills and Bob’s Your Uncle.
You don’t really need those Rorqual skills do you? Or exhumer? Or battleship? Or resource processing?

Time to make a snapshot isn’t it?

Where do I report Sisi bugs?

hit f12 push report bug button,confirm that by clicking it again

1 Like

I can’t log in to the test server. Does anyone know why? It tells me that the password or username is invalid.

It was working earlier but it has been a bit on/off last few days, eve-offline does say it’s up. Also have you changed your password in the last few months (since last copy-back) ?

1 Like

I’ve been trying to get into Sigularity for a month. After they had problems with the server, they did not recognize my password or username.

In Singularity if I want to recover the password, it cannot find the page

Sorry idk, raise a ticket maybe? Good luck though, last ticket I raised is still waiting for a response after a week :frowning:

1 Like

I sent. They said it only helps me with problems in Tranquility and sent me here in Test Server Feedback

Do players get a notification or something like this when TQ is mirrored to Sisi? Or does that just happen and you maybe never know it?
Because I have a rathe rnew account on TQ and therefor cannot acces Singularity atm, but I would really like to. So currently I check Sisi everyday whether I can log in yet or not.

Singularity still down?? Cannot even see it in the Launcher server list.

No, though CCP sometimes announce it here on the forums.