February 2020 Release - General Feedback

THE RED DOT MUST GO! MAKE IT GONE.

WINNER: MOST ANNOYING UI FEATURE 2020.

PS: Your UI folks need to actually PLAY THE GAME so they understand just how annoying this is.

9 Likes

Please give us a toggle for the annoying red dots. And please move the annoying gong to one of the advanced audio options so we can turn it off without loosing useful audio

8 Likes

Contract all your stuff to me before biomassing, it is the responsible thing to do

The new new item badge thing is great.
Some people ( new player experience ) will find it really useful.

How do I switch it off ?

4 Likes

soo…
first a month of ddos attack making the game un-playable,
then mining nerf to the ground (no phun intended), with its HUGE affect on all things eve.
and to top it all off - a new spam sound, everytime you collect an item.
Making WH all about max-pvp content…

so… ccp intentionally trying to drive away EVERY single PVE-players with this update?

4 Likes

I don’t know what the word “occasionally” means in this context, for I’ve been affected continuously since the patch. Please fix this, I beg you.

Hello,

I guess I thought it was clear that no one wants or likes the inventory notification or Chicken-Pox dots in the inventory. Why were they not removed during dt today? I know you guys are busy but this takes priority even over fixing chat which still drops on me randomly throughout the day. Please remove this, this is a priority…the annoying-ness isn’t the sort of thing that is nice at all. If you are too busy to fix your new bad feature for several days at least let us know that you will remove it or at least put an option on a bad feature to turn it off. I suggest removing it.

Thanks in advance. :wink:

3 Likes

It´s simple: for some weird reason CCP decided to listen to small scale pvpers/droppers only and cater to their playstyle because according to those pvpers “they dont have much content”(apparently being able to kill everything below super(and even super if fleet is big enough) + having triglavian ships designed for them doesn´t count as content). Now the entire EVE(except highsec) has to feed them with kills because they feel entitled to it. Why? Because they are, dont ask questions just let them farm kills.

3 Likes

so should i start to pass out torches and pitch forks with this cluster frack of a patch or when you start messing with moons you have done what i didn’t think you could do piss off null/low sec/high sec and wh all at the same time

That pinging sound dot ■■■■■■■■ is annoying as ■■■■. ROLLBACK ALREADY.

8 Likes

I am not sure what is up with people. I was in the middle of changing corporations when this change went live and have been moving items continuously. The red dot and ping have barely been noticeable to me in the entire time. I am OK with it being there or being removed. But treating it like a screaming emergency is keeping me reminded of why I am anti-social.

When will I be able to properly “stack all” again? My god, manually stacking items is just ridiculous. I thought this was 2020, not 1920.

2 Likes

Dear CCP
I’m failing to find reason in the last changes.
i now have an annoying bling and visual indicator in RED that something in my inventory has changed.
Now i have a stack all function not working in containers as bonus to it.
where is the button to turn this not needed function off? forgotten to implement.
From my perspective the time for the implementation was wasted , you could have used it for useful things like :

• allowing to repackage in containers , would spare the extra work to move it around
  • Create a way to sort the ships in the Ship Hangar.
  • Make BPC with the same properties stack able.
  • Create a auto stack function for hangars which can be switched on/off
  • Create a separate hangar for loot so that we don’t have to filter or manually sort out the loot from from ships inventory.
  • reduce the the loading times for industry (30 sec) windows

So many ways to improve the game and take pain from the players .
And you may see it a other way but for me is a function that tells me i have new items in a hangar after i just moved them there an INSULT.
Are the UI Developers thinking that the player base is so stupid that they need a hint to recognize what they have just done.

After this i really have to ask: is commonsense now finally a relic of the past?

6 Likes

Overhaul of Redeem queue UI.

Also removed all functionality from the window. No longer possible to sort by type or expiration date.

Honestly, the UI doesn’t need these cosmetic “overhauls” that just seem to make usability worse.

9 Likes

No one asked for it, Im sure they are doing it for new players, but still give us a toggle FFS

6 Likes

Clearly, you don’t kill, loot, and salvage hundreds if not thousands of NPC’s and wrecks per day like I do. Try that for a few days and come back and tell me it doesn’t bother you. Just because YOUR game play doesn’t have that thing going off 100 times per hour, doesn’t mean other people’s don’t.

Oh, and feel free to continue being actively anti-social.

5 Likes

So many issues with UI after this patch…

• Trying to edit a bookmark and It’s generating issues with text entry.
  • Right clicking the saved locations box places the right click menu half way down the locations box
  • Radial menu issues when daily is set to 1 or 2 seconds. The UI will attempt to open the normal right click menu then replace that with the radial menu

Sad part is, most new players I’ve talked to don’t even like it. It is so poorly implemented that it hurts.

4 Likes

Please add back the quick search textbox in the “History” tab on the Hypernet Relay. It’s hard to put into words just how tedious this new method of searching is for those of us with many offers to manage.

I have to agree that taking 5 to 6 months to complete the “shortage” stage is going to lose a lot of accounts… Picking up the pace is crucial to the survival of the players and the game. I understand that a revamp of the mining industry is essential, but you can’t take so long that players will run out of isk and ships… there will be nothing left to do in the game.

3 Likes