February 2020 Release - General Feedback

Again not a yes or a no answer… so noone from CCP is willing to commit and say that these ore anomaly volumes are correct and working as intended???

1 Like

Corp taxes are grouped together on the last pages, when you select “All” and order the column for date. The date simply jumps back to the starting point on the last pages and that’s where you find the taxes on bounties and rewards. You only notice this when you have at least a few pages in the transactions tab. Bug report was filed at the time, EBR-187202

The reasoning/logic behind further nerfing null-sec industry would be good to hear?

It seems we’re being targeted patch after patch and it would seem currently you’re just not going to stop until null sec can’t actually mine?

You want to hit rorq miners the hardest, delete the skill extraction/injection system from the game entirely, it stops people being able to run omega accounts for free once they’re past 5m SP.

I only run a couple of rorqs, and you get my £££ per month for both of them, stop punishing people like me because your skill extract/inject idea eliminates the need for people to pay to play.

Thanks for noting the EBR, we have this issue tracked in our internal system, no ETA on a fix at this time but rest assured we’re aware of the problem.

1 Like

Yes or No???

Not hard to answer… no need for beating around the bush…

I don’t want to speak to the changes of teams I am not a part of, but like I pointed out above, I’m not currently aware of any issues with the Ore anomaly changes at this time, and if any issues are discovered they will be added to the known issue thread.

1 Like

I love this deflection… who do we then speak to thats part of the team that can answer a simple question…?

2 Likes

hmm you should read this then

3 Likes

Removed some off topic responses, if you’d like to talk about anything other than today’s changes you’re welcome to make a thread elsewhere on the forums.

To paraphrase your question, it was “are the ore changes broken?”. My response was “Not as far as I know, and if we find they are we will tell you”.

Apologies if this sounds like a deflection, I’m just trying to be as clear as I can be as a representative of QA!

1 Like

I just saw that on a ping… at least now there is understanding… what is truly sad is that their community devs cant answer the basic questions to which they know the answers.

Im being salty my apologies CCP… the hurt will fade with my next beer

1 Like

OOOHHH!!! That’s really interesting, thanks for the link. Explains a lot.

What are considered basic ores?

1 Like

Why do you keep hiding the question? Censorship is bad karma.

5 Likes

WH C5
10 news Wh connections after 6 h post DT
lol
thx to kill wh farming !
great idea !!!

Not sure, thats what im asking?

1 Like

This isn’t the thread to talk about news items, hence the removal of off topic posts

My guess, is no more veld, scord, plag, pyrox, kernite, omber, hemorphite or hedbergite. That was how I read it. Might be wrong.

Forgive me, but how is that question off-topic? It is entirely germane to the release.

3 Likes

How is it off topic since part of todays patch is removal/change of ores.

And the Dev blog is talking about further ore removal? without explaining what those ores are?

4 Likes