February 2020 Release - Known Issues

The boss’s 10 year old nephew, most likely. The binging and flashy badges is like something you’d get for a 2 year old.

1 Like

Just give us an option to TURN THE F4CKING THING OFF!!!

3 Likes

The inventory is a mess… the plex vault is a mess… awful. Warcraft III reforged level of anger here…

1 Like

lol it was nerfed

1 Like

chats are shitty ■■■■ broken atm

Could you please stop breaking things those are not broken and start repairing broken ones ?
Ever since You started messing up the inventory UI i spend lots of my time mitigating the damage done.
Nothing was wrong with Wallet UI for ages but noo someone had to change it. Whats next ? Walking in Stations again ?

6 Likes

Webifiers randomly turns off after a few cycles

1 Like

Any time an item appears in your redeeming queue, you receive a notification even if “disable button blink” is selected on the redeeming window; effectively making that feature do nothing at the moment.

1 Like

Where did the Inventory tree go ?

clicking on the lines above your portrait on the neocom bar > inventory used to bring up the inventory tree, now its just personal assets.

2 Likes

Double ‘simulate ship’

1 Like

You put nirvana blueprints rather than implants in the sansha lp stores. They have a higher design cost than amulets for what reason?

The inventory is just… gone from the neocom.

1 Like

Add custom office to overview and work from there, it is a work around but atleast it is working.

1 Like

‘stack all’ in inventory ship not work

CCP because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns . ccp all working as intended not bugs but features lol
Donald Rumsfeld for csm :slight_smile:

1 Like

CCP_karkur,

When I follow the instruction listed above to access the customs office I get a message that says 'Export is not available as there is no friendly customs office in orbit". I’m stuck here with items on the launch pad. any thoughts?

Cabas

CCP ,
reviewing the threads, it is clear that you are being very successful generating chaos! As a retired R&D management for a multinational corp, two things have me scratching my head:

• how do you break things that you are not working on (custom office connections)? You need some kind of change control process

• how do you introduce something that is as universally disliked as the red dots? You need some kind of customer connection mechanism beyond CSM

5 Likes

Not to mention the lack of testing and the need for some proper QA processes. But those have been issues that plagued EVE and CCP’s development approach(es) for as long as I can remember.

3 Likes

Sorry about that, this is another bug, but we’ll try go get that fixed as soon as possible. In the meantime, the best way to be able to export is probably to bookmark your current location. Log out, then log back in and warp to your location (do not select the planet or get the right click menu for it)… I think then it should work… hope so at least :grinning:

1 Like

You can’t paste numbers with commas into the ISK field on “transfer corporation cash” anymore.

So people who’ve been using spreadsheets that automatically add commas, in order to make the numbers easily readable and avoid errors (for the 15 years it’s take you to implement this), now can’t paste from those sheets into the game anymore.

3 Likes