February 2020 Release - Known Issues

Getting unwanted red blobs all over my ui.

2 Likes

I also cannot export through PI windows but need to warp and click the POCO before being able to export anything.

1 Like

For all those who can not access the Custom Office:
In the Overview add those customs to one of the lists (for example, I have one list called “moons”), then I did sort those by the name. Next, after clicking in Overview the desired custom, in the “Selected object” window you will have choice to align to the customs office, to warp to that, to access the office content. Ta-daaaa!!!
Not too difficult, just have first to play a bit with overview.

And again… WHERE FOR BLOODY SAKE TO DISCONNECT THE BEEPING OF NEW ITEMS IN INVENTORY?!

WOW! BIG thx!

Skilling spree doesnt pick up NPC kills. Just killed 2 NPCs in an anomaly using drones. no credit.

This patch is probably the worst one in a loooooong time. i cant believe a “take me serious” video game company releases this crap.

2 Likes

Now i can copy paste from excel, but it ignores the localization of clients… i have “,” as separators and ccp ignores it

UI Sound Level will disable it. Sadly it disables sounds we actually want/need to hear. So that’s not really an option. If they’re going to keep that pos red dot and sound it will need it’s own slider control.

1 Like

Stack All now doesn’t work in hangers either. Yay.

Have you tried to execute a mass command a few seconds after it only partially works the first time? I have noticed a similar issue where only 4 of my 5 drones will attack a target after I click “engage target” for “Drones in Local Space”. If I wait a few seconds and try again, the 5th drone will begin to engage.

Seems to mostly be related to trying to click engage during the same tick as your drones spawning in space from your drone bay in my case, but I have not been able to reproduce it consistently.

I don’t think this has been mentioned before, but with this latest update I am no longer able to add cents to a contract price. When pressing . or , nothing happens.

Example: Price of items is 34.979.999,88 You can only make it 34.979.999 or 34.980.000
Adding 88 to the end makes the contract price 3.497.999.988.

Reported under EBR-191112

That was the ticket, thank you.

Maybe its using the Icelandic rounding system instead of Swedish?

Hi CCP_Dopamine,

Customs Office right-click issue is now a lot better.

But just saw that when opening the Customs Office dialog and have multiple launchpads on the planet, the dropdown now sorts them in DESCENDING order with numbers after letters. Before today is was in ascending order with numbers first then letters.

Please revert back to ascending order.

CCP, you really need to rip out the red dot/chime code and completely rethink the implementation. Please DO NOT TRY AND FIX EVERY SINGLE PLACE where it does not make sense. Rip out the code and only implement where it does make sense.

Imo it makes sense when it is not one self that places stuff in the inventory or container. Eg. when a completed mission gives you a module reward. Or when a buy order is fulfilled. Or during a mission where items are place directly in the hanger when you kill a rat.

4 Likes

Please turn off useless red dot on cargo. Why is it useless. It only turns on when I put something in my cargo, seeing as I just did it, I KNOW I just did it, why do I need a red dot which I have to go hover over everything I just transferred? It actually causes more work and does not help.

Its like saying pressing this button will mean you pressed a button…click. Warning you are pressing a button, you just pressed a button.

4 Likes

Hello CCP,

I sent you a ticket about war declaration issue with POCO as Korean (EBR-191199 - #1098854).
It seems really serious and you need to check it promptly I guess.

Anyone can jettison gantry, so that any corporation without structures could declared war so easily. Nobody knows it’s a bug or you planned.

3 Likes

so any news on the right click options on the contracts screen, this makes it almost impossible to use the contracts efficiently, fact is , was reported 3 days ago and still hasn’t even been acknowledged as aknown problem,

Sorry about that. Yes we know it’s a problem and it’s been fixed internally and we hope to deploy the fix soon. We will get it added to this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Talaris. ;_;

That is one wild glitch. Good spotting it.

I have quite often, but not all the time in abysses on resps with tesseras their sound not muting when zooming out. I did already submit support ticket EBR-188056, it was answered like reduce graphics settings… C’mon, it’s sound problems, not graphics! And before september there were no such problems, but after mid of december (in between had to be offline) I have them…