FIGHT BACK! Join the Resistance!

I would continue the discussion, but i got flagged just for mention suicide bombers, so I won’t risk making someone have a collapse by hearing the truth xD

Yeah that was dumb. Why would you do that?

3 Likes

Are you surprised?

One kills and maims innocent people, the other engages in some tongue in cheek cult like role play and shoots other players in the pixels and relieves them of their belongings, in an internet spaceships game where pretty much anything goes.

Hardly a like for like comparison.

Internet spaceships is serious business, but it isn’t that serious.

7 Likes

Mean while everyone outside of high sec is playing the actual game.

The whole reason why I joined the New Order was because they have cookies. St. James cookies inspired by Neverland to boot. :joy:

…that and the fact that I have Full Faith in the Code.

Join us!

1 Like

I removed a post and replies to it.

3 Likes

Ummm, James 315 sends his gankers money. I think you’re confused.

5 Likes

Oh nice then you all can have infinite cookies! :crazy_face:

Yeah it is pretty nice, actually. The billions James has sent me for catalyst reimbursements have allowed me to gank indefinitely without ever having to grind ISK or buy PLEX.

James 315 and the New Order completely enable my play style. That’s retty nice of them. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Then you guys take money from miners, send to James, and he send back exactly the same amount?

You’re confused. James send money to me. Some gankers may choose to donate by buying more shares, but that’s up to them.

If you gank in James 315’s name and file for a reimbursement, he will send it to you usually within a week.

I myself purchased 337 shares very early on simply so I could vote in shareholder decisions and never again contributed to the war chest.

Why? because of the redundancy you point out, he would simply turn around and send the ISK back to me at my next reimbursement.

So just to be clear, that’s:
337mil from me to James in like 2014
and many billions from him to me in the years since then.

Some, truly class-act Agents of the New Order, like @Bing_Bangboom, send in ISK every month but never file for reimbursement, because that’s the kind of altruistic guy he is.

Bing believes that Highsec is worth fighting for, and so do I.

4 Likes

Oh I see now.

Yeah it’s really not that complicated, but for some reason carebears have trouble with it.

It’s always funny to hear a carebear accuse us of somehow being taken advantage of by James, or even calling us his slaves! lol

I guess I’m a very well paid slave with very high job satisfaction… :laughing:

4 Likes

We can answer even more questions for you if go to our in game channel NOL_Pub.

New Order agents are some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet.

I would even be willing to fleet up with you and walk you through some ganks. You’d be amazed by how much good we do and how much fun it is.

Contact me in game.

1 Like

Not to mention that with a basic understanding of how you guys work us bears can easily avoid your attentions.

2 Likes

That is very true. CODE. deliberately set out just how to stay almost 100% safe in high sec. It astounds me how many people fail to follow such simple advice.

2 Likes

With an open mind you can see the truth that is the Code. The next step is to demonstrate full faith in that truth and pay a tithe of 10 million ISK for a mining permit.

1 Like

Remember, faith without works is ag.

1 Like

James is legit my personal saviour.

2 Likes

Carebears always have trouble with understanding how people could possibly just give away isk.

3 Likes