I finished the agent missions for the station that I started out in. What do i do now? Should I join a corp? Go do the other missions at another station? Join the factional war?
Most people run missions. The unfortunate ones end up mining in hisec. You can also join a nullsec corp and have them protect you… mostly.
mostly.
Definitely join a corp. They’ll provide knowledge and guidance at the very least, and possibly other benefits as well. I recommend doing the Sisters of Eve Epic Arc while you look for and apply to corps.
Newbro friendly corps include Eve University (Campuses in All Security Spaces), Pandemic Horde (mostly Nullsec, but with a HS wing), and Brave Newbies (nullsec). All these guys are great, but don’t let that dissuade you from going somewhere else. If you want to dive right in to FW, then go for it. You can search for corps in the corp window in game (sorry, don’t have a client up to give you specific directions to get there).
Don’t fly what you can’t afford to lose. There are no SP requirements for PvP or for fun. If you don’t like doing something, stop doing it..
Sister Alitura in Arnon waits for you!
This epic arc is a cool way to learn: https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/The_Blood-Stained_Stars
The tasks are getting harder until you have to kill a repping Cruiser with much DPS or a smart fitting. Enjoy!
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.