🎇 Firework types demonstration video series

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Nice, keep up the good work…

1 Like

:+1:

Any plans on showcasing the structure launched fireworks ? I’ve actually never seen any of those.

2 Likes

It passed my mind but it requires someone else to shoot them so I can take footage of it though maybe someone is interested in cooperating so will check up on that option later on.

Maybe can do it on my own on the test server once I take recordings of the two fireworks not available on the regular server. Will see how it goes but will only happen much later once all the other fireworks videos are uploaded to complete the series.

Although I seem to recall someone mentioning in the past they are not any different in size compared to the ones launched from ships. Not sure if true but sounded underwhelming. Oh and I haven’t seen those myself either.

1 Like

I have a ceo toon that could put up a structure on Sisi if you need some assists. Throw me an ingame mail if interested. Hopefully Sisi opens up soon™, ccp willing.

2 Likes

Sure thing sounds good, though as I wrote it will happen much later I first complete the rest of the series and still have 25 videos to render and upload an not in any particular hurry so only after that.

Will drop you an EVEmail to check up on if your offer is still available once am ready to go with it. Never been on the test server so will set that up too sometime but currently have not much time for EVE stuff.

Btw why I prefer if someone else does the shooting is that then I can include the Praxis by flying it to have a size comparison to the rest of the fireworks.

Anyway thanks for the offer and in the future when the time comes will drop you a mail and see how’s things then.

2 Likes

Definitely not this month nor the next but could be even later according to the recent announcement:

Just making a note here so no complaints especially so as probably wouldn’t have done it during that time anyway as I’m both busy and the free time I have I spend mostly outdoors these days so have even less time for EVE at the moment.

By the way…

Correction: 22 if am not mistaken and I think at least one of them produce no visuals so probably -1 because of that, though will look into it again later to see if I can make that specific firework effect work but probably only after the rest that were already recorded have been uploaded.

2 Likes

Starbursts are the best, which one do you use the most?

Let me guess Naughty People Firework?

1 Like

Well most cases I use fireworks to shoot at people while I also might salvage their wrecks and other similar stuff just in case they feel the need to retaliate by setting their safeties to red and shoot me in exchange, which is a method that granted me quite a few killrights over the years. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :blush: :innocent:

Considering the name of my corporation I guess the most fitting would be the Cherubic Heartburst and Angels Arisen. So that’s for the roleplay point of view.

But in general when I perform fireworks shows I usually load up a bunch of the small fireworks and use them in 3-6x launchers while also shooting large fireworks from 1-4x launchers and bring a healthy mix of them where the amount depends on how many I have them in total, so if have more of them I bring more if less then only a couple but use all the large fireworks that I have at the moment to make the showcase the more exciting.

Btw apparently I do indeed use Naughty People too according to this screenshot below.

And some more screenshots just for the sake of it…

2 Likes

Thank you for bringing light to my understanding.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like