First World Ark downed!

I would like to issue an official congratulations to Triglav Defense community for protecting our space from foreign invaders.

Im giving a shout out to their excellent FC, Vantaanya, who led the operation and made this possible. Great work, guys!

However strong the enemy could be, when we all stand together, we cannot be defeated! Thank you again, Triglav Defense, your contribution to the security of our cluster will be remembered in the history of New Eden.

The whole cluster is now watching at you as on the flagship in solving of the Triglavian problem!

5 Likes

A big thank you to everyone who took part in the fleet to defeat the first World Ark.
This is our space, don’t let them forget.

Dare to be bold pilots, come and join us on grid for your fame and fortune.

5 Likes

Disappointing I was dead asleep when the ARK showed its face :frowning:

He was not killed. He slipped away.

10 Likes

Yeah there some pilots saying that there was no tackle on it and it warped off.

I had impression it was burned from inside or otherwise went through some sort of rapid disassembly or self-devouring?

No, each encountered Ark indeed left - diving back into the abyssal depths, out of our reach.

(skip to 00:13:00 to pass over the choppy part)

These are Proving Grounds - I doubt the Collective is bringing their newly renovated World Arks into known space with any risk of them being taken down, especially in our high-security space.

15 Likes

You want beef? Come and get some.

That’s one hell of a jump.

What is? It was made clear by translations of the messages sent by the Triglavians through the semiosis consoles that the Invasion is simply an extension of the Proving into the New Eden cluster.

Also it is very visible that the Xordazh simply left, since you can even see a massive spatial anomaly or wormhole form right on the spot, taking the Xordazh with it.

The World Ark was merely routed.

1 Like

He tried to entosis?

“At the end of days when they descend
Watch for the coming of the Ark
For within it, salvation is carried”
- The Scriptures, Book II, Apocalypse 32:6

But Molok the Deceiver does wax strong in these latter days; is a False Ark not within his power that would confuse the very Elect?

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.