Fixing Market Monopoly

On you, yes.

Low level of IQ is present here for sure.

However is it not Scoots Choco who displays it. :wink:

/thread

2 Likes

I dont care if they make 200b a day. I just want to have coise where to trade. I make arount 1b a day and is enought to pay for my accounts and have fun in game. Just want to have choise.

Ms Steak you are to new in the game. Or use your main char to coment.

I kind of agree citadels have way to much benifit over normal npc station’s maybe a better minimum would be 0.2% for citadels 0.5% for npc stations.

20x less tax is just way to much of an advantage, 2.5x is much more balanced in my opinion.

2 Likes

1 Like

OP
you are wrong
this is a sandbox. It is up to players to act. Not to CCP.
If a group a players manage to control markets around Jita, that’s because they did something for that. If other people don’t like it, they should have countered it.
You could have convince other alliances to counter test, lead the resistance against them, become fc for one of their enemy alliance
You did not
Don’t ask CCP to keep balance
You can still change the place where you trade (amarr, etc)
You can still change your activity to earn isks
You can still anchor up a new citadel somewhere with a market
Don’t askk CCP to do it for you
If you were doing pvp (with weapons), your initial post would be somethg as "hey i have been ganked in my solo ship by a 10 man fleet, CCP fix that, give me immediately a ship which can fight against the 10 guys "
Once again, eve is a sandbox. And New eden is what players choose it to be.

2 Likes

They have earned that right…you have not.

Deal with it.

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day! :smiley:

@March_rabbit You too!

Considering your thread, this is quite ironic.

5 Likes

To funny, the guy doesn’t “get” how monopoly works and is calling others out when he is dead wrong.

Classic EVE Forums.

4 Likes

And we are down to the REAL POINT:

“Waaa my struct got blown up and I am here to complain”.

No Monoplies Game

3 Likes

This Keepstar has alrady been repeatedly gotten attacked and the attackers (NCPLPH) always got outblobbed by TEST and Goons. This went back and forth for a few weeks. Suggesting to “just attack it” or “hire mercs to defend your competitor structure” is beyond delusional. :smile:

tl;dr oft this thread:

2 Likes

Which, of course, is not true.

5 Likes

Goonswarm (I blame most bad things on them :upside_down_face:), but this same post has been raging for years, market manipulation is actually a feature, the EASIEST way to beat the market is to buy low obviously, I spend about every isk I make missioning on stuff that I need or will need, or is cheap.

Market fluctuations come and go, my materials are there when I need them, I have a station containers called “projects” this container is full of T-1 mods ready for T-2 builds, if I find the market lacking I by the BPO and supply myself.

I buy T-2 BPC’s even if I’m not building it at the moment if the BPC’s are cheap, if not I make copies and research for T-2’s.

Forget the market, just plan ahead and you won’t be lacking for something if you need it, if you can’t build T-2 or research I suggest you dedicate a toon for that, it really is the way to go.

1 Like

It’s up to CCP to keep core mechanics balanced, and the players to leverage balanced mechanics to tilt things in their favour, not for the players to abuse broken mechanics.

1 Like

I use to play monopoly as a kid. It was fun and all but that f—king go directly to jail don’t pass go thing sucked.

1 Like

Your arguments all begin with “if”…

Please try again.

2 Likes

Well if you make and argument with no facts to back it up its iffy.

3 Likes

What is currently happening with the tradehubs is completely player driven and it’s wonderful. And it is in fact completely balanced as everyone has the same mechanics at their hand to build a mega empire and usurp them.

3 Likes