Flavour of the Month

My fun loving fans! I have wonderful news! Julian of New Eden Inc. is anchoring a structure in our beloved system of Luminaire in orbit of Gallente Prime.

Yes that’s right!

We are getting a place to house my followers, support them in supporting me, and manufacture all my wonderful merchandise.

Firstly this is where I will be hosting the Super ■■■■posting Siblings! Tournament. There will be other facilities available but you’ll just have to fly over and find out for yourselves :wink:

This does leave one vital question, what shall I name it? Then while I was sitting by the fire in my silk pyjamas, reading your fan mail, I had a marvellous thought. You have all have given me so much, I should give a little back. So until 2200 NEST (When it’ll be fully anchored and cored) I’ll be taking suggestion for names. The suggestion with the most IGS hearts will win. Very simple, but such “a once in a lifetime chance to rub shoulders with yours truly”.

As natural as they come,

Julian ‘Doesn’t need a nerf’ Flavours
CEO of Julian of New Eden Inc.
Creator of JFT and Eau de Parfum Flavours
S+ tier fighter of Super ■■■■posting Siblings!

2 Likes

Eroticon One

2 Likes

The Throne is Vacant.

2 Likes

“The Flavors Fabulous Manor”

2 Likes

Casus Belli.

11 Likes

In Love And War.

2 Likes

“Two in the Bush”

2 Likes

I have had an anonymise submission sent to me via Evemail of;

(u.u) (o.o) pwease buy my jfts (>.<) (e.e)

Very funny but a valid submissions.
PS. Make sure to buy your JFTs at reputable cryptostores.

3 Likes

Cool! i can’t wait for Aldrith to return your un-wanted attentions now in the special way only the Lord Consort knows how! she smirks

1 Like

A very long submission name but I will do my best to fit in with the character count, if it wins!

EDIT: But you are quite right! My heart would sore if he entered a name for submission.

The Bastion

4 Likes

“The Spice Shack”

2 Likes

UwU Cowe Pwesent

2 Likes

This being didn’t understand what’s your corporation, his informations, his goals, his political alignments yet.

1 Like

Greetings fellow empyrean, I am Julian Flavours and this is the Julian of New Eden Inc.

It is a humble corporation dedicated to spreading Love across the cluster.
Here is some of my work;

Lustful reading :heart:

1 Like

Casus Belli.1. has won by AUs! A grand total of 10 likes!

Our very precious @Remilia_Malitia who’s recent announcement of her proclaimed love of @Diana_Kim has won over the IGS it seems. Truer children of Gallentia, there are none!

Thank you for everyone who submitted and everyone who voted. I hope you’ll all join me Saturday at 2100 for the tournament.

As natural as they come,

Julian ‘beloved’ Flavours
CEO of Julian of New Eden Inc.
Creator of JFT and Eau de Parfum Flavours
S+ tier fighter of Super ■■■■posting Siblings!

1. What ever that means?!

1 Like

Never happened!

We are from Saisio, not your degenerate world.

You will find out in due time.

1 Like

Are you sure about this? The IGS says, and it wouldn’t lie.

2 Likes

At heart you are, and the heart never lies. Love never lies and certainly, the IGS doesn’t

Seem this right here below;

The IGS never lies.

1 Like

Casus Belli means “cause of war”. It’s a threat. And one I’m fully confident both Remilia and Diana intend to follow through on.

2 Likes