Flavours' February Birthday Bash

What a time to be alive!

Every year I think this and every year I thank myself for being me. Well this year is different, this year you, the gorgeous people of the IGS can join me in thanking me for being me in person at my birthday party on the 14th of February at 2100 @ the The Spice Shaker 1.

If you’re planning to attend or not, you can also send me the following as we count down to the special day. Everything I receive will be posted here.

• a gift 2.
  • love letter
  • fanart
  • fanfiction
  • or all the above

I shall be counting down to my birthday as well so here is the first one.

As natural as they come,

Julian ‘Birthday-Boi’ Flavours
Creator of JFT and Eau de Parfum Flavours
S+ tier fighter of Super ■■■■posting Siblings!
Ex-Supreme Commander of Allied Love Militia Forces
A Meowstar of the Caldari Cats Production
Lover of Lovelovers and a strong distain of Lovehaters
The ‘First Doctor’ in Doctor Spice

EDIT: A slight edit as I seem to be double booking myself! Sorry @Lunarisse_Aspenstar :heart:
EDIT: For those that don’t know, The Spice Shaker is aboard the Cupid’s Cumulus (My Love Yacht)

1. My birthday and my party is on the 14th, screw those that need to work!
2. Minimum of 100m isk or equivalent

2 Likes

I share a birth month with Flavours?

I’m not entirely sure how I feel about this.

1 Like

As do I

1 Like

The party also potentially clashes with the writing contest auction, depending on timing

4 Likes

I mean, I don’t expect it’s a big enough deal to be mortified over.

In all seriousness, though, I’m a little surprised that Flavours is throwing a party. I have no actual opinions about it one way or another. Just a little surprised to see it.

1 Like

Do people even celebrate birthdays? Since ‘becoming of pod’ it’s become more of a chore than a celebration for me. I mean, we don’t really age…

Edit: I would love to attend but I have something else to… tend to. I shall ensure I get you that which you deserve, however.

1 Like

Well pointed out my useful Utari. I will be attending that too! I wouldn’t want to miss out on seeing everyone fighting tooth and nail to win the dinner with me!

I have changed my party to the 14th, which is the actual day I graced this cluster with my glorious presence.

Link - YC 124: Fund Raiser for Writing Contest Prizes

#blessed

1 Like

Flavours isn’t alone by any means. Plenty of capsuleers still do to some degree. I mean, even I celebrate mine.

1 Like

I get it and I’m happy for all you lovely people that do. But I barely remember when mine is.

it’s just not my can of Quafe, I giess

1 Like

I completely forgot!

Dress code - Clothes optional :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

Damn, I wish I could attend.

1 Like

2 Likes

Well, F me. I can not really not show up for this one, can I? I mean…people would expect I would show, in as far as people remember who I am. So I can’t be a no-show…I have a (bad) reputation to uphold.
:grin:

1 Like

Yes we do! My heart would break if you didn’t show. :broken_heart:

1 Like

2 Likes

What about pixelations?

1 Like

Acceptable. But I’d prefer to see you in all your glory.

Don’t be so sure of that. My shape is not as glorious as yours.

1 Like