Flavours' February Birthday Bash

I haven’t had a birthday in over a decade now. I’m hoping to get one this year.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Where is this ludicrous party taking place ?

1 Like

I’m glad you asked!

I’ll be hosting my birthday bash at my premium Yacht the Cupid’s Cumulus. More specifically, the venue which was orginally built in and for the Casus Belli is called The Spice Shaker which has been decorated for the gawds!

System is going to be Manarq for no other reason other than I like the name.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Why is the Statue Censored by Pixellation ?

1 Like

I have no idea to be honest. My editing team have a lovely sense of humour. That’s why I love them!

2 Likes

Where are my manners! My 2 days to go didn’t post!

For those that are wondering, I count the day of my birthday as a day because the time of birth was specially 23:58 and few second at the end of the day!

Today’s the specisl day! For all those lovers out there, please spread the Love and wish me a happy birthday.

2100 at The Spice Shaker on the Cupid’s Cumulus in Manarq.

As natural as they come,

Julian ‘in his birthday suit’ Flavours
Creator of JFT and Eau de Parfum Flavours
S+ tier fighter of Super ■■■■posting Siblings!
Ex-Supreme Commander of Allied Love Militia Forces
A Meowstar of the Caldari Cats Production
Lover of Lovelovers and a strong distain of Lovehaters
The ‘First Doctor’ in Doctor Spice

3 Likes

The party was pretty good, and there was souvenir junk available.

There were two people in obvious disguises, I mean, i could not figure out who they were, but could tell they were in disguise, who might have been some kind of post-ironic meta-humour interpretive dance routine or something, it was difficult to tell.

2 Likes

I would like to thank every single one of you who attended the party. :heart:

@Valerie_Valate There was a hidden competition going on for the best dressed and just so happened that you and @Che_Biko drew 1st place! As a reward I’ll be sending you both a premium JFT of your own design!

1 Like

PS. My announcement about Kimilia was a lie.

It’s plain to see that both Remilia and Diana are still trying to hide their true feelings, so much so that they sent henchmen to coerce and threaten me! One of them even roundhouse kicked the oil painting I had of them!

I am putting out a 1 billion ISK bounty on these despicable people.

Person A

Person B

1 Like

My apologies, I think I totally forgot to wish you a happy birthday in person. So, happy birthday!
It was a nice bash.

And thank you for the gifts and reward.

:sparkling_heart:
:v:
-Ché

1 Like

I hope you had a wonderful birthday Julian - you are a very wonderfully talented person, lovely. I am truly sad that I could not attend and that you had intruders attempt to ruin your day.

I don’t see how anyone could get so upset about Kimilla. They’re clearly meant for each other and I can’t think of two people more suited to each other.

1 Like

P.S. This is a sad thing to learn. But Julian, I think you are wrong in believing that these two were henchmen sent by Remilia Malitia and Diana Kim. Sending henchmen to defend their own honour, wouldn’t that be too cowardly and dishonourably for Diana Kim’s tastes? Would she not have come herself?

I will try to assist by sharing my observations.

Person A had a tattoo similar to that of Remilia Malitia

Person B had a similar build as Diana Kim, and behaved similarly.

This leads me to 1 believe the following:
That these persons must have been part of the staff at The Spice Shaker, particularly the look-a-likes. And they must have been very dedicated roleplayers, as they continued to play their roles in the way they were instructed to do, even after donning their disguises. They were even holding hands! So they were probably method actors who got a little too carried away by becoming hostile towards Julian Flavours.

Now, some minmatar filth would have you believe that person B was Diana Kim herself, but that is simply not possible. I have read her words about honour and I would think that she would consider disguising herself something akin to a lie, and she would not lie.
Therefor, in order to disprove this last accusation, and to further provide further evidence supporting my theory, I simply have to ask one question:

@Diana_Kim 1. Did you and/or Malitia have anything to do with the coercing and threatening of Julian Flavours by Person A and Person B?

1 not really

3 Likes