Flavours' February Birthday Bash

Happy Birthday, Julian.

Sad I couldn’t attend, but I hope it was everything you dreamed of, minus -as rumor has it- gate crashers.

1 Like

I will neither confirm nor deny that.

1 Like

If I were to do something of this nature it’d either involve a kill-squad or the destruction of the entire vessel. Try not to involve me in any of Flavours’ convoluted fantasies and role-playing, please.

1 Like

Read all of what I have to say before any of you quote me out of context.

Breaking guest-right and taking advantage of someone’s hospitality, to then simply trash their belongings, is the very opposite of defending one’s honour, especially if one has to disguise one’s self. It’s an incredible degradation of ethics and standards that i would be disappointed to see in a teenager, let alone a grown adult in uniform.

However, there needs to be more than here-say to prove ‘whodunnit’, so I won’t be accepting any outright conclusions without firm evidence. Tattoos are in this day and age incredibly easy to copy, clones can be modified to fit any shape and build. I have had a number of clone resculpts to suit my changing tastes and needs. For what it is worth Julian is, with all due respect and birthday wishes, an annoying enough individual for plenty of people that there’s probably more than a few peeved capsuleers after him, and we all know how little excuse capsuleers need to go after each other.

One must therefore hope then that the perpetrators of this incident take a chance to reflect on their actions and whether it does more harm to their sense of integrity and honour than the satisfaction of ambushing this man’s party provides, or that their identity is revealed in a convincing manner so we can all point and laugh and proceed to ignore them as the petulant children they have chosen to behave as.

Happy birthday Julian, I despise your gaudy antics, and I’m sorry your birthday party got ruffled up. Kindest regards.

10 Likes

It’s only hearsay to you because you didn’t attend. I promise you, Utari, the short, scrawny one packing the gun was definitely Kim.

1 Like

If you’re going to treat the court of public opinion as a court, one aught present all of the facts first before confidently pointing fingers. Further more, that is an exceptional lapse of security to allow someone anywhere near the venue with a gun. I’m glad I didn’t attend on that point alone.

3 Likes

It could have been a rubber gun.

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s a merit in trying to educate a known lunatic in basic principles of justice or reasoning. I’ve stopped caring about her rants long ago, and would recommend you the same.

2 Likes

I’d still expect my security detail to gun them down if they’re drawing it, why take that chance?

3 Likes

They have been know to take their method acting art to the next level! I paid good isk for them for that exact reason! But I’ve never know them to beat their employees up! Come to think of it, some of them were missing the morning after! 1.

But I can not believe they were actually our Scarlet Devil and Lithium Flower either! These were clearly henchmen to intimidate me for my fame and fouture! This is completely unrelated to Kimilia i’m certain of it! It was merely an opportunity and ‘in’ to divert the IGS attention to their true scheme!

They said they were from Nemitz Pharmaceuticals, who ever hell that is!? I would be most grateful if someone could enlighten me?

I hope both of you will join me in condoning this despicable act of violation to guest rights! A rubber gun of all things!?

This words are as goods a your presence at my party :heart:

Oh I think you’ve mistake one of the Diana actors @Akin_Saisima She was a bit short to be cast for the role, but her enthusiasm made up for it! She will be delighted to hear you found her performance so convincing!

I’m convinced it was now I have had time to recover.

Because the correct way to deal with these people is Love. I have set a bounty for their capture not death.
1. I was told that an Edward and Aldrith left together and neither have returned!

1 Like

Do you have proof, or is this pure speculation based on circumstantial evidence?

1 Like

It’s Arrendis, lovely. As much as I love her postings on here and, in a way, look up to her a little bit I guess, I think you can answer your own question.

1 Like

I could. But I also like teasing her.

2 Likes

Sounds to me like based on a rather impaired imagination of a half-witted lunatic. She even imagined me, a former AWM, as “short”.

1 Like

Nope. Not gonna help you, especially for all your crimes you have committed against me and Ms. Remi!
The only information I can supply you that I don’t really had any rubber guns, only dozens of rubber missiles. And none of them are missing. Go look somewhere else.

2 Likes

The easiest way to know if it is a rubber gun is if it makes a comedy squeaky noise when you pistolwhip or buttstroke someone with it. It’s a dead giveaway if that happens.

2 Likes

Just tried with a rubber missile. Didn’t make a squeaky noise. Made a wobbly noise.

1 Like

Well not all rubber guns squeak. Only those meant as toys for children.

1 Like

No need. Fortunately, you sort of already had denied it beforehand:

Neither of those things happened, so…

I believe I just did.

How I entered the party:

How I looked after taking off my stripper pants:

2 Likes

For Maker’s sake! What’s this indecency! Where the CONCORD is looking at?!!
Someone, take him away! Sieze him! Arrest! Detain!
That’s ILLEGAL!
He has bare NIPPLES!!!
TO THE JAIL FOR THAT!!!

(At least Mr. Flavours had censored them…)

1 Like