Fleet Interceptor Fits For Pirate Epic Arcs

I’ve been away from Eve since August 2018 (University) and I’m still trying to catch up on all the changes. One of my favorite things to do in Eve has been to run the Pirate Epic arcs. An entire arc can easily be done in one evening and gives around 300 - 500 mil in combined rewards.

I’ve always run the arcs in a combat interceptor without any issues, I especially liked the Crusader and it’s ability to achieve over 400 dps at less than 100 mil. However it seems that combat Interceptors have lost their bubble immunity, so now I’m looking at Fleet interceptors and I’m struggling to come up with a good fit.

The Stiletto’s dps and range are tragic so I’ve ruled it out; the Ares can achieve over 200 dps but also has no range. The best fit I’ve been able to come up with is for the Crow; I’m able to get 166 dps at 16 km range for about 75 millions.

[Crow, Pirate Epic Arc Crow]
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

Missile Guidance Computer II
1MN Afterburner II
‘Crucible’ Small Cap Battery
Republic Fleet Small Shield Booster

Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II
Rocket Launcher II

Small EM Shield Reinforcer II
Small Warhead Calefaction Catalyst II

Missile Range Script x1
Scourge Rage Rocket x1000

The advantages of course being range and selectable damage but the dps still seems low.

The Malediction is able to get about 10 more dps but can’t achieve the same range and the fit costs quite a bit more.

Is there something I missed? Are there any better fits for the Arcs that cost a 100 mil or less?

Ares with Rails works just fine.

USIA has this Crow fit for their mission runners to use on L1/2 NS missions as well as the pirate arcs; you can join their Discord for advice on flying the fit for the arcs.

PIRATE EPIC ARCS?!?!

Malediction has a rocket RoF bonus…is that ship right out, then? If you’re going to be a disloyal heretic, might as well do it in style eh?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.