Floseswin IV Evacuation Efforts

Wasn’t she an active part in that entire deal? Her opinion very much matters.

Because ill-informed opinions do not matter, even coming from the loyal. Lord Arrach Sarum knows exactly what he is doing. I serve my lady, and through her I serve him. That is all that is needed.

Then why do you keep offering yours?

3 Likes

I’m sure this is exactly what you had in mind.

Now he’s slaving legally.

I’d call that cleaner than before.

1 Like

Rather like saying that if there’s a spot of dirt on the floor, why sweep? Just spread more dirt around evenly!

1 Like

I believe sweeping the floor is a Minmatar job.

So get to it.

2 Likes

I have been doing covert evacuations since the announcements. Should you require further assistance please let me know.

Literia Khammael

It is sad that the Empire has gone so long without Reclaiming that its capacity for enslavement has been allowed to atrophy, making necessary the use of mercenaries. But this condition will be temporary, for as we make Full Reclaiming after Full Reclaiming, we shall rebuild our slaving knowledge base and labor pool of skilled slavers and will once against be able to enslave entire planets without any irregular help.

Didn’t PIE and LUMEN donate 200 billion ISK to Seykal Headhunters?

Isn’t that essentially having now funded terrorism on Amarr soil in Huola?

There’s an old saying about never negotiating with terrorists, maybe this is why? I mean I know negotiating with terrorists only emboldens them to more attacks.

This payment to Seykal however is providing material support to a terrorist attack.

How many of the bullets used to kill innocent Amarr citizens was paid for with PIE and LUMEN money?

1 Like

Holy Amarr is reclaiming its property. Very nice.

As a correction, that was House Newelle and LUMEN rather than PIE and LUMEN.

1 Like

We’re not your ■■■■■■■ property. We’re human beings capable and deserving of self-determination.

2 Likes

Mea Culpa, Khan Lok’ri

I think it’s all too easy and unfortunate to associate the actions of PIE with its Holders in House Newelle.

You have my apologies in making an error on a matter of external perception and appearances regarding your Chapter.

Not even my family. My lady never approved of what I did. This was entirely my responsibility, and I will bear the burden of it as I must.

I maintain it shall prove worth the price in the end, be it in ISK or to myself, though perhaps not to the future victims of the Seykal Clan.

3 Likes

This is actually pretty funny.

2 Likes
  • BREAKING : Order of St. Tetrimon Suicide Attacks Down Territorial Defense Guards Carriers in Floseswin system as Sarum Expeditionary Force Strikes
    BREAKING : Landings of Shining Flame mercenaries on Floseswin IV encounter fierce resistance from Republic Command and Brutor Vanguard forces
    BREAKING : Red and Silver Hand Company Excoriator and Auspex Class Slaver Ships Sighted Over Main Aquacultural Colony of Floseswin IV

As of today StormWinds Circle operations have shifted away from evacuation efforts and are in engaged in ground combat operations in close coordination with Brutor Vanguard and Republic Command forces in pushing back the enemy.

We will continue to attempt civilian extractions as the evolving situation permits, however we can no longer guarantee safe passage.

I would like to personally thank all parties that have helped in their various capacities in evacuation efforts. We would not have been able to remove the number of civilians out of harms way without each and all of your efforts.

3 Likes

I have called all my forces back from their various missions around the cluster. They will be deployed planetside by the end of the weekend. They will be there to engage any hostile forces that are attempting to abduct people from the planet against their will.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.