FOB belt rats? Ridiculous

CONCORD aren’t ignoring them. They are paying out good bounties for capsuleers like yourself to remove them!

1 Like

Have you seen what you just wrote ???

It’s like policeman in city pay you for catchitng a thief …

OMG absolute nonsense !!!

2 Likes

If you don’t understand the basics of the game, maybe do the tutorial again?

Also you shouldn’t reply with different alts, it makes you look stupid.

I just look stupid but you …

2 Likes

If you say so.

1 Like

New Eden isn’t a city; it’s the Wild West. Law enforcement is spotty at best, and often comes from the barrel of a gun or laser.

CONCORD are likely too busy dealing with misbehaving capsuleers in Uedama and Niarja (their primary mandate after all) to spare the resources to go after non-immortal pirates like the Guristas and the Blood Raiders. They contract that wet work out to interested (and almost certainly psychopathic) capsuleers who have no qualms about murdering thousands of humans on a daily basis.

I don’t know why you think CONCORD would want to be directly associated with that kind of massacre even if it is pirates that are being slaughtered. I mean, killing so many regular humans, day after day, must wear on anyone. It’s bad enough they pay a bounty on that kind of evil.

1 Like

All that is so wrong and need to be changed to Eve survive and attract enough subscribers.

1 Like

I don’t know, I came to Eve and stay subscribed because it is at least pretending to be like the Wild West. I’m guessing I am not alone, but I know enough not to try to speak for everyone else.

Eve has lasted quite along time without having CONCORD come along and shoot the NPCs for you. I’m not seeing why you would think the lack of that feature is keeping people away. I don’t see much of a market for a game where one set of NPCs fights another set of NPCs so you don’t have to.

1 Like

Eve lasted this long because CCP have sold shiny VR story to their investors and owners, but that story is failed and now CCP have only Eve Online and MUST increase numbers and proffit or …

1 Like

@Tecros_Shtemerk are you seriously liking your own posts with your alt? Wtf.

No. EVE lasted that long and is still here, because of the unique experience it offers. Part of that experience is the game having risk wherever it offers rewards. EVE absolutetly is first and foremost a social game, where PVP (in ships, on the market, spycraft etc.) is always present and players are creating the story of EVE. That’s what attracts people to the game. Players who want an easy consumable, easy forgettable game, won’t find their place here. Those who look for a true challenge, a hard nut, will stay and become part of the content, they can write EVE history and experience something unique in the world of gameplay.

EVE absolutely deserves more players for what it is. One way to reach that would be players getting more involved to spread the word about the game, invite others, create 3rd party websites or tools to keep the ball rolling. What you propose is trading the unique strength of the game for a few more temporary consumers and that will not help EVE at all.

So how about instead of giving bad advise, you go out there and try to contribute something positive to the game?

2 Likes

Yea I contribute , good advices against your dogmas which will kill Eve.

Concord doesn’t clean up the rats too much they don’t have the manpower but we do

Why waste your elite forces time on a minor threat, if you can find cheap subcontractors (us) to do the job for you?

LOCATION pozerblant system, i have exsperienced the same demise , 10 rats drop in on me in a belt and i deploy my drones to defend myself and those got scramed as well and my ship got bloped , no way of defending myself. i agree , CCP what goin on here?

Going to have to get used to it. These FOB rats are replacing the normal L4 mission rats soon. Most missions will now require a fleet to complete. This is great news for enhancing team work and making gameplay more fun for all.

Citation required please.

2 Likes

I suspect that is mere trolling, otherwise EVE will clear out faster than a CSM meeting when it is announced that free beer is being served next door. :wink:

Ow but that is the end goal to replace all the old dumb npcs with smarter ones.Now no one is saying they can be as strong as FOB ones look at abyssal npcs they not incredibly tough yet they got new Ai.

What do you mean clear out? Why would that happen that is silly. The playerbase has spoken and CCP has answered with FOB and Abyss contents and they demand to make more team content to slow replace solo missions. Progress is in game.

I rest my case…:roll_eyes: