FOR HILMAR: MESSAGE TO THE PAST GLORY OF NEW EDEN!

My goodness did I hit a nerve, poor thing, really toughen up, if your going to use rat logic.

ty for the tip
i watched a lot , he is 650 aprox now
that changed my perspective
a gamer is not a true gamer until he is 10k deep

i hate free to play losers

Hello,

But you are absolutely remarkably naive, dear corrupted lolipop.

Carelessness of age, no doubt?

CCP acts with exactly the same objective as Blizzard today, or any other online game publishing company with a few exceptions, namely: to earn large sums of money very quickly at the expense of the quality of games themselves!

It is only their method of getting there that is different.

Because unlike Blizzard, which got into it rather late, CCP was able to skew the introduction of microtransactions in EvE Online very early on, by simply accentuating its taxation algorithm which had already existed since 2003, thus causing the permanent erosion of assets of all its players, while introducing a new concept, namely: PLEXs; knowing that the pretext aimed at asserting that the sale of PLEXs enabled them to fight against the black market of ISKs is obviously a false pretext, the first sellers of these ISKs on the black market could very well be part of the CCP Staff; it’s even very likely…

CCP had a stroke of genius in doing so on its own account, since absolutely no one until now had dared to talk about the existence of microtransactions in EvE Online.

In a way, it’s not totally wrong since everything here is about semantics.

Well done CCP! Well done! But not for long !

But, alas! if ! All these taxes which are now an integral part of the economy of New Eden, and which are inseparable from the quantity of PLEXs in circulation on the virtual market of the game, are indeed comparable to microtransactions supporting neither more nor less the revenue of CPC.

And even this tax on skill points (100,000 per injector after extraction) follows the same logic. And even the publicity for PvP supports this erosion of player assets necessary for the survival of CCP due to their accumulated errors.

As a result, all they had to do was provoke a violent inflation of IRL prices, of the order of +33%, for the New Eden PLEX market to explode rapidly on the rise as well, while artificially accentuating by ricochet, the erosion of its players’ assets, all this solely to support their overall IRL development strategy; May 17 was milking time, right Hilmar?

Finally, it is indeed the players who invest despite themselves, or not, in CCP through this virtually imposed bias, knowing that each player normally remains in control of his free will IRL, if however he is not already a victim of addiction and compulsive buying behavior.

So tell me dear corrupted lolipop. How much longer do you believe that our dear friend Hilmar will be able to continue this deceitful strategy with regard to all his clients finding themselves, despite themselves, on the virtually dead end of this gigantic Icelandic scam?

We are not their cash cows!

As I say in my letter to him, you never make an omelette without breaking some eggs, but there is no guarantee that the omelette will be good, and this all the less if you neglect to such an extent the presence any shells!

We are not fools !

The fight against free microtransactions is ongoing. And like any online game publishing company, CCP is gradually joining the long list of companies entering the field of studies whose results will allow world legislators to decide.

The ball is therefore in CCP’s court.

Will they continue further down this iniquitous path out of sheer greed, or will they finally come back to their senses and make New Eden the very example of a healthy and sublime game, both playful and educational, and useful?

On good terms…

Ully Loom

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.