FOR HILMAR: MESSAGE TO THE PAST GLORY OF NEW EDEN!

Don’t forget about the pool boys.

You think this deadbeat owns a pool?

Remi doesn’t troll.

Im not your buddy, guy!

Sure thing well known K0 K0 alt. Sheesh.

Say hi to your dad pal.

I can’t, he’s deceased.

But you can certainly say hi to the UPS guy delivering the package to your wife.

Brilliant we can sell it at the food bank for cigs and beer THANKS o7

There’s 8 month old me going around Eve like a kid in a candy store…and wondering if all these grumpy old vets are just bored and jaded like someone who’s played Skyrim for 5,000 hours.

Their true issue is that they never do anything aside from one activity throughout their years in EVE. Then when some kind of change happens, like scarcity dropping their mining profits (making them unable to afford their monthly PLEX) because they aren’t willing to travel to more dangerous areas of space to acquire rarer ores, or the subscription price goes up by $5 and upsets their carefully-laid retirement plans in which every meal is perfectly accounted for until their expected deathday, they can’t deal with the stress of having their status quo upset so much, and completely lose their ■■■■.

1 Like

Good evening,

For your own information, dear corrupted lolipop, I am neither retired nor even jaded. That is said.

And just because I’m not a 200 million skill point no-life, thus prioritizing my family life and my IRL activities rather than the game itself, doesn’t mean that it prevents me from being fan, and that I cannot have a very clear vision of the catastrophic future of New Eden under the weight of CCP’s both childish and toxic decisions.

It’s funny, but another online game publishing company that I have regularly cited on this forum as a particular success story, has literally just bumped into its face with its new license of a world famous historic title; I who thought that they had finally understood the lesson, eh! Well no :

Diablo Immortal totals tonight a score of only 3.5/5 on Google Play with already more than 410,000 reviews, and this continues to drop hour by hour, all because of the abusive presence of microtransactions that have become outrageously excessive, even delusional (see on this subject the controversy of the $100,000.00 character in Diablo Immortal).

Blizzard, which is nevertheless showing a full board with its classic version of World of Warcraft, is wondering tonight why Diablo Immortal is turning into a huge bid despite a perfectly prepared propaganda campaign.

Finally in June 2022, whether it is Blizzard or CCP, or what do I know as a company of the same type, it is now the same observation on the side of the players: microtransactions without counterpart (i.e. at the difference of NFTs), are becoming the real scourge of online games, which gives full reason to countries like Belgium where this type of online games comparable according to the Belgian legislator, to games of chance, is prohibited.

All these online game publishing companies are literally screwing up, with this marketing and sales mindset that is contrary to the players’ philosophy.

Worse, all these companies are developing with impunity through their historical titles, real gang scams organized online, and the level of sophistication of these microtransactions is becoming such that it is now almost impossible for players to escape them.

There is no doubt that all these online game publishing companies are now paying into the abuse of economic dependence, which fully accentuates the risk of pathological use of online games, and by extension, the risk of addiction on the side of the players thus becoming victims in spite of themselves, of behavior of compulsive purchases.

Throughout the world, cyberaddiction is beginning to seriously worry the public authorities, while all these societies continue with total impunity to do anything, and this at the expense both of the most fragile, such as adolescents, and of the historical quality of contents of their own titles.

Do you see dear corrupted lolipop?

Sooner or later, at the rate things are going, and especially if nothing changes by then, then it is you, not me, who will be upset and stressed about the scarcity when you try in vain to connect at Eve Online. Because that day, eh! well EvE Online will have joined despite us, the long list of online games that have become banned.

In any case, let them continue like this without hesitation! Because this is a historic situation that is literally hanging in their face now!

At least, if nothing changes by then.

On good terms…

Ully Loom

If you’re comparing EVE’s monetization scheme to Diablo Immortal, you’re certifiably insane.

1 Like

Holy ■■■■ yea I saw DI the other day wtf that cant be real, literal scum. I will never play a game they make ever again.

Asmongold has really good coverage on this. He’s doing an experiment where he’s playing it and spending money semi-casually (like the average dum-dum who’d try out a new mobile game). I think he’s up to over $500 in less than a week now?

And these people are complaining about a $5 subscription price increase as a doomsday scenario, despite the fact that EVE hasn’t had a single price hike in its 19 years of existence? And EVE doesn’t even have a shred of any other “required” micro-transactions?

I can only explain this by them being real-life pauper failures.

2 Likes

I mean the price raise is understandable but I don’t mind the people complaining.

To be honest the people complaining about $5 are a wall stopping CCP from becoming the next Blizzard (obviously they are no where near) who purposely target people who are vulnerable to scam’s like diablo immortal.

If CCP push little bits with no resistance it will escalate slowly I seem to remember digital jeans costing more than real jeans at one point xD.

I’d agree if it was some kind of new micro-transaction, but it’s not.

Do people expect MMOs to cost $15 forever? I can’t even buy a Big Mac meal for that anymore where I live, and those used to cost $4 in 2003.

2 Likes

also, check your auto billing payment guys, my got sneakly activated even tho i disable that years ago

What rat logic…

Dont even try, this person is out of this world.

The Death Rattle of a human brain.

2 Likes