FOR HILMAR: MESSAGE TO THE PAST GLORY OF NEW EDEN!

Its happening they are taking you seriously:

Forums are being changed

2 Likes

What a fatty!

The light grey Pilot name next to the players avatar picture here on the forum indicates that I believe where white or Bold as we mostly see is Omega clone state.

Let’s all not forget that @Ully_Loom was Friend No. 327 with the Eve Online Day 1 Beta Pilot.

Friends do hold connections and actions create reactions.

The Death Rattle of Eve! Such a sweet sound.

And Hilmar never read the post.

GG

2 Likes

These threads arent a message to you. They ar a message to CCP. People are speaking with their wallets as well as their words. We’ll see if CCP ever decides to listen.
A lot of you forum rats haven’t logged into eve in years, yet still want to rag on players that are expressing their opinions.
How does a person live to be like sixty years old, have a career, children, and in general a life stable enough to enable them to sit on their computer, and whine and cry about paying players expressing their opinions to CCP?

I’m speaking with my wallet too. Over $3,000 in transactions just this year.

It’s not our fault that those opinions are uninformed dogshit garbage, and 99% of the time can be distilled into either “OMG I WANT FREE!!1” or “OMG GREEFUR SHOT MY SHIP, CPP PLEASE CHANGE GAEM!!1”

2 Likes

Hilmar doesn’t even know that there is a forum.

2 Likes

Lol its Remi the new king of mining chat trolls. Gallantly protecting scrubs who cannot abide a mining ship loss in highsec to the evil griefers. Hilmar save us!

Yet its for everyone to read and reply to

2 Likes

Jeez, Think you are being a bit hard on the op.

I would rather see 1 player such as the OP in game than 1000 of you. Someone who has an obvious interest and investment with the game and the people around it. Sounds like someone who has made real life friends through EVE.

What better complement to the makers of the game could there be?

Then there is you. Possibly Shallow, don’t give a fick, someone who like to belittle others (did your dad touch you in funny places)?

Get over yourself and Jog on mate.

Don’t call me mate, pal.

1 Like

You know what, let’s take a look at this “obvious interest and investment with the game and the people around it.” I’m morbidly curious.

This person has spent the majority of their time in private one-man corporations or NPC corporations:

Look at all that interaction with all of those people!

How many corporations and alliances did this person help run? How many new players have they taught? How many ideas for improving the game did they present to the community?

Probably a lot! I’m sure they did all of those things, instead of solo-mining and/or solo-farming PvE over whatever active periods they’ve had over all of these years! Certainly more than a loser like me, who has been molested by their father, has ever done!

Meanwhile, I’m in a conversation with a player I’m at war with, right this moment even as I’m typing this, teaching them PvP tactics and strategies for survival so that they’re able to play effectively and self-sufficiently. Want to log in? I can out you into the conversation right now. And I’ve had multiple similar conversations with others over the past few days.

Get that ■■■■ outta here with your coy little molestation jokes, you absolute moron.

2 Likes

If I touched a nerve then I am truly sorry ( you shouldn’t have your private real life problems outed to the world), but there are people that can help you with that.

Moving on pal.

You ask " How many corporations and alliances did this person help". You could have asked them that question before you gave it the big one.

One more thing pal, Don’t give it if you can’t take it :slight_smile: Have a great day.

No, we’re simply playing by different rules, and if I weren’t bound by those rules, you’d be crying right now.

But then again, I’d probably feel guilty about psychologically destroying some pikey pauper who’s already facing the harsh reality of having to choose between dropping a pint’s worth of quid on an EVE subscription, or keeping the heat on for the family.

Ha Ha

Now that’s more like it.

I am not sure what rules you are playing by ( Comment ). You are correct, times are hard and decisions have to be made (epically in my household), however where are you drinking at the cost of a pint at a quid? Drop the address here as I would be up for a few there at that price ( sounds like you drink in a right classy joint) .

If I may. You are coming across as quite bitter and angry. Take a chill pill, deep breath and try to enjoy life, people. Banter is banter and getting a point across is just that.

It’s not banter when you start a confrontation with someone, and then your entire argument is that they’re a bad person because they were molested by their father. This is on the level that would be expected from some teenage dropout chav, and not an adult with career and family obligations. How would you feel if someone told your child that they were diddled by their dad? You’d have to be either batshit-insane or dumb as a mule to think that that was a reasonable thing to say (possibly even both).

Then again, based on your inability to provide for your family, it’s probably safe to say that you’re not the brightest bulb in the bin, since if you had enough neurons to rub together, that wouldn’t be an issue. In closing, it’s apparent that there aren’t any clear winners here, but the losers are very much evident: the rest of the members of your household, who are struggling with their everyday needs because their ostensible provider and man-of-the-house is too busy making rape jokes toward random people on the forum of the video game he plays instead of putting in an extra shift washing dishes.

I think we should stop there before you have a total meltdown.

Love and xxx

It use to be the milkman’s role to deliver the milk in the mornings as the mailman would come in the afternoons.

dot forget the gardener , the yoga trainer …