Formal Charges Levied

Hmmm, it seems that a group that I held respect for isn’t really worthy of it. I thought you people of principles, defenders of what made Eve the great game it is (was).

If you won’t take a stand and do anything about the bots then go make your profits and reap what you sow. When you find the rats have taken over the ship and everyone else has gone you can claim victory, I suppose.

I’ll just take my humble self and go back to what I decided was the right thing to do…

Groan…

Happy to confirm my status as one of life’s perpetually sunny optimists, Jonah.

Annoys the hell out of some of my friends.

Hahahaha. :joy:
Thats right. But you in CODE are just a bunch of pathetic excuses. Just like those bots are a pathetic excuses for EVE players.

Prove me wrong, I dare you. Do what is right and start ganking bots.

We destroy bots all the time:

Bot-aspirants or bot-actuals (as the Saviour colourfully refers to macro miners) it doesn’t really matter - they explode all the same. Up until last month and the introduction of the pirate FOBs, we were the only serving out risk to highsec players keep both bot-aspirants, and bot-actuals in check.

If there is any difference though, it is that at least you can hope to reform a bot-aspirant. Bot-actuals have crossed the line into cheating and it is very hard to change the balance sheet so that their EULA-breaking behaviour is unprofitable. With the apparent inability of CCP to catch bots, or even ban them when provided with direct evidence, a bot-actual will just reset and continue to generate resources while they are at work or sleeping barely noticing any dent you caused by exploding them. ISK-tanking taken to the extreme.

The New Order may have successfully pushed the botters into brick-tanked and disposable mining/hauling ships, and out of the max-yield macro miners of the dark pre-CODE era, but final eradication can only be done now the help of CCP. As long as there are corners of highsec where players can remain economically safe from attack, bots will live there, eking out a pitiful existence on the backs of their tireless efforts.

As long as highsec is safe, predictible and lucrative botting will be a burden we all have to suffer from. Whether intended or not, pirate FOBs and their rare, but unpredictable powerful spawns are going to help reduce the profitability, and thus amount, of botting in highsec. It’s nice to see CCP building on the work of the New Order for once.

As for the OP, you can add Tokubad in Metropolis as another hive of distribution mission bots.

2 Likes

And it never occured to you that what you believe in is a nonsense? Because you are doing wrong thing by ganking players. CCP would react to ganking players, not bots. You are effectively making it harder for everybody by ganking players, yourself included, but easier for bots. Bots profit off your actions when you gank players.

1 Like

Get RP’ed lmao

You’re so dense that you don’t even see why gankers do what they do. You should get back to the Likes and get Likes thread, and leave stuff that’s bigger than you to people who actually know what they talk about :joy:

If you really want something done your way, do it yourself

2 Likes

You are a lot denser than me. Just look at what you have done. Pushed bots into battleship tanked ships. What you believe in is not what you get.

You cant have ganking of human miners with easy to gank bot ships. You have to choose only one.

CODE is responsible for botting.

You choose wrong.

1 Like

I did nothing

I’m not a ganker

I’m not on a high horse of morality either.
You should get off yours and realize you bring no content whatsoever to the table.

No one is saying all over the game

Grrr Nana

There’s a reason for that :wink:

And who are you to tell me that CODE. is right or wrong? Ah yes… just another edgy carebear

2 Likes

I mean we all have the right to decide if CODE is right or wrong and then tell you about it.

I brought content by helping new players just yesterday. But enough about me. Its about BOTS and why CODE is making them stronger.

I am someone who understands that your actions have consequences. I am also the one who know how to live with them. That is why I am not making botters grow in strength. Its enough for me to look at you from this normal level. I have given you people a hand but you are rather more willing to dig deeper, to the hell. :sunglasses:

You’re entitled to an opinion yes, but that doesn’t make you right :wink:

You do realize that pretty all the bots people talk about on here and reddit live in nullsec, out of the Code’s jurisdiction?

Oh of course you knew that.
You know the answers to life, the universe and everything /s

You are never where you are needed. You are there in High Sec, where you are making problems. Deal with it. Its a consequence of CODE actions that high sec is safer than ever.

Look around the forums
1 thread out of five is some guy complaining that highsec isn’t safe enough

And tbh, I don’t have to deal with anything as do my friends in CODE. We all play for fun, not for you or for other idiots who don’t know what they’re talking about

If you want change, do it yourself lol

1 Like

Ha, and this speaks a guy who cant differentiate a good change from bad change.

You consider it fun when you cut a branch you sit on until you all fall down.

That sounds fun tbh.

1 Like

Idk, but I’m not dumb enough to cut a branch on which I sit.
But I’ll gladly cut the one she’s on lol

Yes, you are.

It only proves how you dont understand how it makes you miserable. How it makes you fall with me. We sit on the same branch. Only I am not cutting.

I think she sees us as sharing the same branch all of us :slight_smile: Technically though, anyone who doesn’t land on their feet probably wasn’t cut out for survival on the ground. There are bound to be casualties but that doesn’t mean it’s wrong to cut the branch and put everyone to the same test :sunglasses: