Formal complaint at Customs officers proceedings regarding attempted transfer of warclone blanks

Looks like some big corps begun to notice something is going on too. Turns out Chemal Tech was working on breakthrough in cloning all along. Appears with funding from Intaki Bankers.

Now the rumor is they need to report their work progress to their sponsor and do a live presentation of their prototypes. And next Tuesday March 19, at 14:00 NEST a convoy carrying Chemal Tech scientist and equipement moves from Oursulaert VI - Chemal Tech Research Center to TXW-EI IX - Moon 2 - Intaki Bank Depository - the fastest route is 14 jumps the safest 15 jumps.
(more deatils…)

And since the Fedo is out of the bag and the whole cluster already knows, I wonder how hot it will get along that routes…

Strangely enough, according to source at Zz next week is planned another “Pirate Surface Party”.

Rumor has it they will get a new handheld mining lasers for testing. My source estimates it for 21st through 25th March YC126 from noon till noon. We will definitely make holoreels of pirates mining (I wonder if they bought mining permits) haha.

We’ll test our warclone equipment again of course in the course of the event. Who knows maybe those CT people will show up too with theirs. We’ll compare our notes maybe?

[Edit] 2024-03-16T00:32:00Z

If you still think this will wear off, see what I've got in mail today:

To: Elinore en Divalone
Subject: Business plan

See what I can do to your planetary
infrastructure :slight_smile:

Btw, you can keep your extortion money

See you down there!

I say bring it on. We have warclones to test and we are ready. And are you ready either?