Formal complaint at Customs officers proceedings regarding attempted transfer of warclone blanks

The four Jove gates locations are not random imho.

1. G-0Q86 - in Curse - Angel Cartel
  2. Turnur - in Metropolis - Minmattar / Amarr contested System …and Angel Cartel presence as well
  3. H-PA29 - in Venal - Guristas
  4. Alsavoinon - in Placid - Gallente / Caldari contested System …and Serpentis (an Angel Cartel ally) presence

I think gate 1 is connected with gate 2 and 3 with 4. This gives pirate factions easy access to four empires space with coordinated actions involving use of newly uncovered advanced weaponry.

1 Like

Well, gosh, if only there was some sort of successor state to the Jove, some kind of Society of somethingorother that could bring the rest of humanity up to speed on Jovian technology instead of continuing to treat us all like freaking children. It’s not like the Jove weren’t so myopic and stupid that they managed to kill themselves off.

Imagine if random Ventures had that technology. The whining of the gankers would be amazing.

2 Likes

While on visit in newly opened for traffic system of Zarzakh, I accidently saw a part of leaked transmission displaying numerous warclone blanks activating :confused:

Judge for yourself:

There are thousands of such warclone blank capsules in newly revealed Zarzakh station…

I think we are all going to feel the heat soon… They are coming for us …and we are not preparaed.

All I want is my warclone blanks on the ground where my bussiness is…

Good news finally.

My R&D team has made progress toward achieving warclone blanks production capability. Both at planet and station industry levels.

These are an early prototypes of station Industry Services BPO and planetary Advanced Industry Schematics for production of Warclone Blanks:

The BOM numbers differ for both for not so obvious reasons but I guess station industry facilities are more advanced and efficient in this regard. Both exclusively use planetary origin commodities. Not surprisingly, the main ingredient is biomass. Add technology magic into the mix et voilà.

We have also a running planetary setup early in development showing much promise when it comes to the outcome sought for. So no more struggle with custom officers.

The potential Planetary Industry setup would need to include at least one additional Advanced Industry facility to secure warclone blanks surplus in storage for future security purpose. All T1/T2 components would need to be imported. Unless additional facilities are built to provide T1/T2 components.

A combination of one Ice/Oceanic and one Lava/Plasma type of planets should be enough to provide all raw materials necessary for self-sufficient production of warclone blanks for planetary needs.

I attach below a peek at my Command Center production control room dashboard holoscreen:

You may see statuses of production and storage facilities involved with this R&D on their respective control panels. Displayed on them are schematics running, progress, inputs and outputs and also commodities being stored.

The CC is located in secluded area and is not directly connected to the planetary R&D facilities for security reasons.

So called authorities have not yet been contacted in regards of registering our research outcome for certification purposes.

As the R&D is not concluded yet and we may yet need to find volunteer infomorphs to try our iterations. Preparations for field tests are ongoing as I write this. My best optimistic estimate is to begin trials in a month.

More info in due time, stay tuned and fly safe.

PS:
I wonder if we need any authorities at all, for as you already might have noticed they are all incompetent and a joke.

Hello again fellow Capsuleers. Some new instalments are in progress regarding field tests mentioned previously.

As you may have heard of already (and my pirate aligned source confirms that), the Deathless is going to test the warclone technology he has discovered at Jovian station in Zarzakh system - The Fulcrum. The tests, ominously called “First Strike”, are scheduled to begin on 7th December at 12:00 NEST and commence on 11th December at 12:00 NEST. According to my source I personally talked to when recently paying a visit to Zarzakh.

Given the above my team decided to seize the opportunity and discretely field test our own iterations at that time without drawing any suspicion toward our own operations from the authorities. After all they will be occupied with the sc “pirates”.

If you are interested in participation in our field tests, please contact me below when the time comes, between 7th and 11th December. We will then make the appropriate arrangements and time schedule to accommodate you.

Fly safe until then :slight_smile:

The tests are ongoing and are held on the surface of temperate planet Hevrice III in Verge Vendor.

Right where the action is now.

Our warclone test equipment will be available for pickup between 19:00-21:00 NEST every day until all steam in the Hevrice system is let off.

Test data is logged automatically from sensors built into our warclone equipment under test. And thus you are free to enjoy the thrills of the moment without worrying too much for scientific scrutiny.

Nevertheless your feedback is most welcomed here. And feel free to post your pictures and videos from the experience.

We at Los Mineros Locos strive to provide the best possible products and services to our customers :slight_smile:

As announced, our warclone tech tests has been conducted during Hevrice III upheaval through 7th to 11th December YC125. And now when all has calmed down (seemingly) we decided to present

Short test summary

(due to a limited bandwidth during test the quality of the presented media is intentionally of low quality and intended for illustration purposes)

1. The size of the area of terrain where the tests were conducted was roughly a half square kilometer

2. Some of the warclone blanks were malfunctioning unfortunately.

3. We have covered simple physical activities mostly during the test, like:

Running

Jumping

Carrying heavy loads

The red hue around FOV edges was noticeable in few warclone blanks tested and the source is being investigated. The test subjects displayed erratic behavior in few moments from fenomena manifestation and the infomorph link was terminated abruptly shortly afterward.

And of course combat was tested as well

4. Overall the test was fruitful and showed the warclone tech developed by our team being very promising.

Much work is yet to be done for it to be safe for general public.

But never the less it already can be used in present form in combat situations by a military personnel with *previous experiences*.

End of the summary

The calmness after the storm is misleading and it is just put on slow simmer. As we were assured by the pirate source at Zarzakh, something similar to what happened on Hevrice III is planned to happen sometime in late January YC126 again. Get ready to start a New Year with The Bang 😕

We will be ready by then with an upgraded warclone blanks batch for another round of tests and data collection iteration.

Stay tuned.

[Edited on December 22nd, YC125 16:53 NEST]

It has been confirmed something akin to The Hevrice III Incident is going to repeat from January 25th, YC126 12:00 NEST until January 29th, YC126 12:00 NEST. More details closer to that time.

[Edited on January 25th, YC126 09:19 NEST]

We are loading our test equipment into cargo bays and are readying ourselves for deployment on minute notice.

No specific location has been given yet to us by our pirate source, but that is irrelevant now as we simply follow the imminent news noise :slight_smile:

Probably shouldn’t admit it in public, but I’m looking forward to see what crawls out of the charnel pit that just opened up. A lot of these folk were basically dead to the world for almost a decade. They probably haven’t even lived like a person for that long, more like an whipped and starved attack dog locked in an archive somewhere.

When the DED locked up who it could and forced the rest to flee they had a bunch of gung-ho opportunists and combat junkies to worry about. Now they’ve got that plus eight years of trauma, paranoia, wage-slavery, and constant violence. What’s the Deathless calling them again? Vanguard? Innocuous choice of name when the guy seems to have a flair for the dramatic, especially since it’s referencing immortal death squads.

I’m starting to feel nostalgic.

1 Like

Apparently (with 99% certainty) the action is in Asghed system now. Funnily enough it hosts The Scope station. And not a word from them in the news. Is the darkest place really under the candlestick?

Anyhoo, our test team is heading there. Once there, we’ll determine if it’s Asghed III or Asghed V hosting the warclone party and blend in.

I invite any of you interested to participate in testing our improved warclone blanks for future defense of our Planetary Infrastructures.

1 Like

It is when the SCOPE is within striking distance.

1 Like

Last minute update, the warclone party has moved to Saikamon, 4 jumps from Asghed. We are following it.

[Edit]
Best bet is Saikamon II - we’ll start there

[Edit]
We are moving 10 jumps away now to Bosboger system where warclones are operating at the moment.

1 Like

The test has concluded now. We packed up our test equipement (including our experimental warclone blanks remains) and are heading to our R&D facility.

Time to analyze the data gathered and back to the drawing board and another test batch.

I would like to warmly thank to all participating in our tests. Will keep you all posted on our next schedule.

[Edit]
We’ve been informed of another opportunity window - for blending in while testing our warclone blank prototypes - opening on February 22nd 12:00PM NEST through February 26th 12:00PM NEST.

Until then :slight_smile:

1 Like

[Quick update:]

Based on test data gathered so far our R&D team made some improvements to Warclone Blanks Blueprint prototype for use with standard Station Industry Service:

The output has been increased more than threefold. Along with input materials quantity and duration of course. It appears the Planetary Factory Schematics is fully optimized and nothing more is left for adjustment here.

Just in case you have forgotten 1 unit of Warclone Blanks contains 10 warclones ready for the mercenary infomorph integration.

And new batch of warclones for testing is ready. In less than 9 days we’ll use them in action again.

Stay tuned.

While I applaud the continued efforts, my concern generally is that this process you’ve setup for combat blank production introduces a competing standard to the already extant dozen or so combat blank standards currently employed clusterwide, so don’t particularly see this particular variation garnering widespread adoption outside of limited circles.

It certainly is notable, the usage of extant hyperprint technologies to brute force the blank assembly procession though, and to some degree I wish more would be so industrious with applying such widespread technology into sectors like biomass processing(though it may not be as unique as first appears, as I have heard some rumors about Genolution and others employing such in their own production standards.)

1 Like

Thank you for your sincere concern and interest in our R&D project. And your insights on the nature of warclone blanks from the Project Discord conference Vanguards panel :slight_smile:

You see the whole effort started from not being able to officially import existing warclone blanks into my planetary operations. Notably, at a time when more rumors of impending warclone mercenaries return started to emerge on an almost daily basis.

This was laid out in some detail in the Opening Post and those that followed it.

Some dismissed these rumors as pure lunacy and non existent threat out of hand.

And here we are, facing Vanguards advances for three months straight. With authorities doing nothing and clueless as usually.

Perhaps our “basement” warclone blanks R&D is unneeded in the long run and some standardized warclone blanks BPO/Schematic will be released to all Capsuleers. I will gladly welcome it and use it.

Untill then we will keep using our prototypes.

Who knows, if our solution prooves itself as reliable, perhaps SCC will grant us a certificate to use it officially and we will then gladly share it with all (for a very small fee of course).

As was announced previously Vanguards are active as of now. Contributing their corruption in Floseswin[1] system.

We have packed up our equipment and are heading there for another round of testing our prototype warclone blanks under the disguise of Vanguard mercenaries on planet Floseswin II.

[Edit]
We are moving 2 jumps away to Turnur[2] where Vanguards have moved apparently. We’ll try our luck with more demanding environment of Turnur I. This is getting a little tricky :wink:

[Edit]
Turnur I was quite the experience where we have gotten half of our remaining equipment heavily battered. Now it’s time to change the battle arena and follow Vanguards 3 jumps back through Floseswin system and into Ardar[3]. We’ll try our luck on the planet Ardar I.

[Edit]
Change of location again. Now it’s in Hadozeko[4]. I think there might happen a relocation or two until Monday 12:00 PM NEST when all noise will tone down. Meanwhile you will find us on planet Hadozeko I.

[Edit]
It’s over for now and we are back at our R&D lab crunching test data for improvement of another warclones batch iteration.

1. Vanguards corruption in Floseswin reached 2.399% ↩︎

2. Vanguards corruption in Turnur reached 2.295% ↩︎

3. Vanguards corruption in Ardar reached 0.901% ↩︎

4. Vanguards corruption in Hadozeko reached 1.908% ↩︎

Looks like some big corps begun to notice something is going on too. Turns out Chemal Tech was working on breakthrough in cloning all along. Appears with funding from Intaki Bankers.

Now the rumor is they need to report their work progress to their sponsor and do a live presentation of their prototypes. And next Tuesday March 19, at 14:00 NEST a convoy carrying Chemal Tech scientist and equipement moves from Oursulaert VI - Chemal Tech Research Center to TXW-EI IX - Moon 2 - Intaki Bank Depository - the fastest route is 14 jumps the safest 15 jumps.
(more deatils…)

And since the Fedo is out of the bag and the whole cluster already knows, I wonder how hot it will get along that routes…

Strangely enough, according to source at Zz next week is planned another “Pirate Surface Party”.

Rumor has it they will get a new handheld mining lasers for testing. My source estimates it for 21st through 25th March YC126 from noon till noon. We will definitely make holoreels of pirates mining (I wonder if they bought mining permits) haha.

We’ll test our warclone equipment again of course in the course of the event. Who knows maybe those CT people will show up too with theirs. We’ll compare our notes maybe?

[Edit] 2024-03-16T00:32:00Z

If you still think this will wear off, see what I've got in mail today:

To: Elinore en Divalone
Subject: Business plan

See what I can do to your planetary
infrastructure :slight_smile:

Btw, you can keep your extortion money

See you down there!

I say bring it on. We have warclones to test and we are ready. And are you ready either?

Our research team made a decision to use the opportunity and join the Chemal Tech convoy moving out from Oursulaert VI - Chemal Tech Research Center tommorow at 14:00 NEST.

We’ll commit one fully armed battleship carrying 200 units of our prototype warclone blanks packs (2000 warclone bodies total).

We’ll test ship boarding and defense scenarios in the course of the action. And then present the recorded testdata and what is left of the warclones batch to the Intaki Bank representatives at final destination …if we make it so far of course :slight_smile:

Beware of Triglavian interests. A Call to Battle has been declared, and a time for Combat Proving identified by the Collective.

2 Likes

Thanks for the concern :slight_smile: Saw it already and made preparations accordingly :slight_smile:

[Edit] 2024-03-18T23:53:00Z

Our battleship has docked station of convoy origin. We’ll try to have some rest before it starts.

[Edit]2024-03-19T16:46:00Z

It was a disaster. The convoy took the unexpected detour in Villore through Old Man’s Star gate apparently and we lost it. When we catched up with it in Murethand, all what was left of it were wrecks.
We went back home then…

[Edit]2024-03-19T20:38:00Z

I managed to secure a frame from a Chemal Tech station camera drone footage:

In the centre of it, you can see our small fleet of Armageddon, Drake and Praxis (piloted by Levi Thunder, Mashed Avenger and me) waiting outside for the convoy to take the formation.

1 Like