Forum to tell at csm bring you're ideas

This is so you can tell idea at them my idea. attack destoyers there is no reason for them not to we also could use rep destoyers but thats for enough for now on that one. attack destoyers could use miuem guns and would work in the same way as the attack battle curisres

csm what do you think

I think my brain hurts reading this.

7 Likes

yes thats the whole point of this form

So THAT’s why I’m the only one who reads it. I should have figured this out years ago.

5 Likes

I mean have you seen half my posts there made to hurt a persons brain

You’re welcome. Can’t do anything about the yelling, though.

fine I’ll change it from yelling

My idea:
No more security rating for systems. It breaks the immersion. Make everywhere no rating, just space with the same rules everywhere.

or make it so concord will not exsit in systems with rats

Don’t every systems have rats?
And why no CONCORD?

I ment change it so that only systems without concord can have rats spawn

2 Likes

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.