♦ Forward Operating Base / Fob Tips

I’m just going by what I’ve seen on zkillboard. It shows the Guristas FOB to have dual heavy neuts.

1 Like

Fob gurista have neut .
But no ship with neut

2 Likes

Are you sure the damage type is 100% thermal? I’m pretty sure that Guristas are 75% kinetic/25% therm. If it is 100% thermal, then I have a Bustard that would never be able to be killed because it has 99.9% thermal resist.

2 Likes

We have down 35 fob with this strat. So no comment

1 Like

I’m not doubting your method, as it apparently works if you’ve killed 35 of them. However, every guide ever written about NPC combat says that Guristas deal mainly kinetic damage, not thermal. Not even close. It’s like 80% kinetic/20% thermal. Now if you somehow have knowledge that FOB’s are specifically different as far as damage types go, then by all means, prove it. You might be taking a **** ton of damage because you are tanked wrong and that’s why you need the logi.

1 Like

Reactive Armor hardener and log can confirm all stat if you try

4 Likes

Well, I don’t armor tank and the combat log doesn’t show damage types.

1 Like

Inferno missile i suppose that thermal

I am ok for answer some question but not for stérile dialogue . We have down . We explain our strat. But not probable utopie strat for us

2 Likes

There are no FOBs on Sisi. They disabled them after release.

2 Likes

You can’t.

CCP has disabled the FOB’s and null Shipyards on SISI. Presumably to stop theory crafting the perfect response.

If you want to try it you will have to go all in and do it on TQ.

1 Like

soo clever, a test server where there are things you can’t test ~.~

1 Like

It’s not there for You to test. It’s CCP’s test server, You just get access to it granted.

On a side note - wasn’t the neut range 250km?

2 Likes

The in-game statistics for the particular neut module that the FOB uses says fall-off range is 100km. But then again, CCP probably coded the NPC’s to cheat and be able to do things that we can’t, such as the NPC miners still staying locked onto and mining an asteroid after I bumped it 100km off the rock…

Then I guess First Legion should contribute to the FOB-related chapter of the NPC combat guides to avoid a **** ton of wrong intel :wink:

1 Like

What does the FOB drop?

Risking 4 or 5 bil in ships for 30 mil doesn’t seem too lucrative an endevour.

4 Likes

Adding to that question: Does killing the FOB grant a considerable CONCORD sec status boost as well?

(Either as a mission reward for completion or for the individual pirate ships killed.)

Seems logical considering you kill off a major pirate threat.

1 Like

30 M each member in fleet + loot fob + sometime Bpc 1 run citadel module faction , 30 M for 12-15 minute without jump is correct , when you are a team the difficulty is easy

2 Likes

don’t know we are all 5+ in standing concord

After verification no CONCORD sec status boost (no entry after 44 fob down ^^) , the best way for this is incursion :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Do you guys have a channel for reporting FOB sightings?