FOUND A CORP

FOUND A CORP

greetings daedalus

we are looking for a player like you please take a look add what we offer
and if you like what you seen then plz come to our discord

Hi Daedalus Page,

Guns-R-Us Toy Company is the founding Corp for Weapons of Mass Production. We have a standing fleet and regularly go on PvP roams. Sometimes we even drop caps. :slight_smile:

zKillboards

We are an alliance that holds territory in Detorid with many quiet ratting systems. In addition there are many alliance moons and a full industry park. WOMP has bonused infrastructure to build everything including capitals. We are newbro friendly but do require a minimum of 30 days in game. We ask that our members have a mic and join in the defense of our systems. In Guns-R-Us real life always comes first so there is no mandatory fleet activity, but pvp is actively encouraged.

• R64 moon mining

• Ice Belts

• A0 Anomalies - Isogen mining!

• Alliance Industrial Park bonused for everything including capitals

• Plenty of ratting space

• PvP fleets with 100% SRP for Corp/Alliance fleets

• Help in developing your isk making abilities

• JF Service

• Multiple competing buyback service

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

Hey brother,

My name is Lee and I am the head of recruitment for not only Apollo. But, for our alliance as well. Our corp loves cap fighting. Come on down and give us a look we have a lot of veteran players. We are based in the Providence region in nullsec

Look forward to chatting with you soon.

Bump, still looking.

o7 dude!

Check us out over at War Eagle Fleet and see if we match what you’re looking for. WEF is a tight knit group of dudes that do a bit of everything but with PVP being centric to everything we do. Presently, we are in a rebuilding cycle and looking to advance our PVP activities. WEF Drunk Fleet has flown every Friday at 2300 for 5 years now, so join us this Friday and see if we mix.

Hi buddy,

EUTZ/UK C5/5 Wormhole corp here.

Were pretty small scale, although I’d sometimes class us as “mid sized” from time to time, depending on the day!
Our typical fleet size is about 5-10, maxing out at about 15-20 for bigger stuff. We kill and we also lose stuff, as it’s not irregular we jump into a fight outnumbered, you never know what your jumping into in Wormholes!
Most of us our middle aged, with most people being in their 30’s. This means were also a chilled out group, and being mostly British were full of banter.
If your interested for more info, check out our add and join our Discord!

Hi there m8

Your search is officially over.

Check us out below

Hay pal am looking for pvp members to join my corp we live in Syndicate and have plenty of pew pew if not gate camping with the coalition there is targets in our home system.

Bump, still looking.

Hey mate,

Sorry I didn’t catch your post earlier. If you haven’t made a decision on your next Corp yet come chat with us on our running with dogs community server and check out our ad below.

I think I’ve already reached out on reddit so I look forwared to chatting with you (text or voice)

TSSOC has been around a long time, Lots of great members, living in a busy area of Null, as well as next door to LS and FW, and HS

come give us a look

Hi Daedalus,

Please consider getting in touch with our group, we take fights even outnumbered.

Noir. is a mercenary corporation that is looking to add more members to the mix.
As a line member, I’d call Noir. an extremely tight knit community. Pilots know eachother well. We hang out on comms, we laugh, we joke. We have strong friendship bonds that make this game fun to play!

Our daily content driver is FW PVP where we fight for the gallente militia. Our alliance, The Network, is one of the major players of the GalMil community.
Our bread and butter though is mercenary work. We fight the underdog fight, taking payed contracts to do what needs to be done, be it difficult, dirty, sneaky, or any combination thereof. It is the ultimate culmination of the sandbox effect where we achieve actual player set goals who reached out to us and were willing to drop the cash to make it happen.

Our FC team is top knotch, our theorycrafters pull wizardry out of a hat to amend doctrines to the task at hand, and we work together as a giant cohesive unit to drop in deep behind enemy lines, dive in the darkest regions of WH space, or show up to defend against unlikely odds, but we come out on top and claim our hard earned isks.

There is no blue donut, you will not be a number in the mass. Noir provides a very rich smallgang PVP platform with daily fleets, exciting and unique content drivers to keep things fresh and a very mature group of friends who hang out to play this awesome videogame. (some of us for many decades)

If any of this sounds awesome, drop by our discord and come say hi. We’d love to have a chat with you and see if we can be a good match :slight_smile:

Bump, still looking.

Hey there, check us out, sounds like you would fit right in.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.